Chapter 46: I'll Be Good

Caleb woke up to his phone ringing. It was Gracia. "What's up, G?" His voice was laced with sleep. "I need your help with my Frankie. Meet me in the North parking lot." Caleb looked at the time and saw it was already a little after 5.

"Where are the girls? Is Aria with you?" Caleb sat up on his bed trying to wipe the sleep from his eyes. "No, they went to take a quick nap before dinner." Gracia lied trying so hard not to laugh. "Alright, I'll be down in 5." He hung up and got up to stretch. He wanted to see his girlfriend, but she needed the rest.

"What's the issue?" Caleb said looking under the hood of the truck. "It was making this weird noise when I was driving. Do you see anything?" Caleb looked, but nothing jumped out at him. "It looks fine, G." Gracia was worried their plan would fall through as Aria still needed 20 minutes. "Let's take it for a drive. I'm sure it'll make the noise again." They drove around campus and Gracia distracted him as they talked about everything and anything. Caleb filled her in on his conversations with his Dad, his mom and Patrick and she was proud of him. They had been so preoccupied that neither realized the time.

Aria received the text response that Caleb was headed back her way. "Finally." Aria smiled as she looked around the room. She made and freshened up the bed as well as cleaned up his room. "Boys, never know how to be tidy." She first said when she walked into the room.

Gracia had made a copy of his key for her causing her to laugh. Caleb was going to kill Gracia. There were candles everywhere and she sat on her knees on top of his bed in white lingerie. She was both nervous and excited and it felt weird. As she heard the doorknob jingle, she took a deep breath and smiled.

Caleb was shocked to see his beautiful girlfriend in the getup she had on and his room fully decorated with candles while soft music played in the background. He immediately closed the door not wanting anyone to see Aria in her outfit. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to seduce me." Aria laughed at him and motioned for him to come closer. "Maybe I am." He smiled widely at her. "And now that you're done with Gracia I was hoping we could spend some time together." Caleb clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and stood in front of her.

"I take it there was nothing wrong with Gracia's truck." Aria shook her head and laughed. "What did you have in mind?" Caleb asked her as he stared deeply into her eyes. With trembling fingers, Aria reached for his shirt, pushing the soft material up until it was flowing off of him and hitting the floor. "I'm sure by my outfit that you already know the answer to that question." She looked deep into his eyes and Caleb swore she saw his soul. "I want to let you in, Caleb. All of you in exchange for all of me."

She smiled that smile that always squeezed his heart. "I'm in love with you, Caleb and I want to show you just how much." Caleb searched her eyes for a lie or hesitation, but didn't find it. All he saw was love and devotion. He knew he didn't deserve it for what he put her through in the beginning, but he was so thankful for the second chance he had been given. "I love you more than anything, Aria. I promise to always keep you safe and cherish you like the queen you are." Aria wasn't expecting a declaration of love, but her wide smile and tear-filled eyes shone that she appreciated it nonetheless.

She began to take off her lingerie and Caleb just watched in awe. She knelt fully naked in front of him and smiled shyly. He had seen her naked before, but this time felt different. This time felt more in every way. "Are you sure?" He asked cupping her face in his hand. "I'm sure. Are you sure?" The question caused him to laugh softly. "Baby, I've been sure since the night I laid eyes on you. A lot has changed since then but not certain...urges." Aria chuckled at him. "Urges, huh? Well I want you Caleb, right here and right now."

Apparently, that was enough for him. He cupped her face with both hands and kissed her, his tongue flicking against her lips until she sighed and parted them, her fingers wrapping around his wrists and squeezing. Her heart was thudding almost painfully against her ribcage and she could have sworn he could hear it or feel it. It was natural to be nervous considering what was going to happen. Considering she'd never let it happen before. However, she'd always enjoyed everything else Caleb did and she figured she would enjoy this too.