Chapter 61: LOVE

The first day back everyone was with their respective significant other. Avery laughed as he made his way to Zella's room. He knew his friends would be busy in bed for the remainder of the day. They would be a mess of tangled limbs and heavy pants for hours until dinner.

"Guys!" Brooke exclaimed running towards the girls. They jumped up and down and hugged as the boys laughed amongst themselves. They all spent a long dinner filling in one another on the events of their Thanksgiving break.

Everyone was happy for Preston, Tyler and Elsa having the hard, but honest conversations they did that got them to where they were with their families. Sophia Kate got all the hugs when she expressed that her mother slowly came around and even bought a rainbow brooch to wear with her work suits.

"I don't know about you guys, but I haven't had my fill of my lady, so we'll be leaving now." Preston said pulling Elsa into him. She giggled as everyone made fun of them, but all headed out to leave.

Caleb and Aria practically ran to his room and were naked in seconds. Aria's chest laid flat on the bed as Caleb thrusted into her, while squeezing her hips from behind. Every move had her screaming his name as he pulsed inside of her. "I love you, Ace." Caleb said pulling her flush to his chest by her hair as he thrust.

"I love you more." Aria panted on the verge of a mind-blowing orgasm. "Not possible," Caleb said smiled letting her go as he gripped her hips and plunged in deep. "Yes! Yes possible!" Aria cried as she exploded around him. Caleb could feel her muscles around him and followed. They laid wrapped in one another's arms basking in the afterglow.

"I'm sorry I took us on so many detours to get here." Caleb said stroking her hair. Aria looked up into his eyes and saw the remorse and sincerity. "I know you are, babe. I told you I forgive you and most importantly that you're stuck with me. We're good. We're better than good. We're great. I'm happy and in your arms where I belong."

Caleb smiled and kissed the top of her forehead. "I'm not looking forward to Christmas break. Thanksgiving was one thing because it was a week, but a whole month without you...I don't think I can make it." Aria smiled to herself already planning to surprise Caleb Christmas morning at his house.

Her mother was fine with her plans as they open gifts Christmas Eve night. She was spending Christmas and New Year's with the man she loved and she could hardly wait. "It'll be tough, but it'll fly by in no time. I know it." He gave her a peck and pulled her in closer. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Aria." She squeezed him and sighed. "Ditto, kid."

Sophia Kate and Gracia laid down watching a movie in Gracia's room. Sophia Kate loved Danny and Piper and was beyond smitten with Milan. "I'm really happy you are back in my arms," Sophia Kate said smiling at Gracia. They nuzzled in closer and took comfort in the fact that they were reunited.

Sophia Kate couldn't help but think about how long the next break would be and whether or not she would make it. She might need to talk to Danny and Piper to see if she could surprise Gracia after Christmas. There is something magical about entering the New Year with the one you love. At the thought, Sophia Kate sat up to look down at Gracia. "I love you." Gracia sat up quickly looking at her girlfriend.

"Did you just say what I think you did?" Sophia Kate giggled with a nod. "You always tell me how when you first saw me you knew we'd be something to each other and if I'm being honest so did I. You make me happier than I ever thought possible and I am thankful to have you in my life."

Gracia crashed her lips down over Sophia Kate's passionately. They kissed for what seemed like hours before coming up for air. "I love you too, babe. And I'm beyond grateful to have you in my life." They spent the night snuggling in Gracia's bed reveling in their confessions.