Chapter 48: Trust Nobody

Sophia Kate and Gracia decided to meet up for an early lunch as both of their first classes let out at 11 am. They invited Daisy, Elsa and Olivia to Ellenton for some girl time. It was going to be another week filled with homework, tests and events around campus.

"Jaden is thinking of throwing a Fajita Friday bash at his place this weekend." Daisy informed them earning smiles. "That would be great. I don't know about y'all but I love when we get breaks of just us time." Olivia took a bite of her sandwich and smiled. "I just love that its Tex-Mex so we can watch Preston gorge himself." Gracia offered up causing them to breakout into a fit of laughter.

They all laughed and Sophia Kate reveled in the great company. She couldn't believe it would be October in a week. Time was flying by and she was both happy and sad about it. "What are we planning for Tyler's birthday, Liv?" Olivia knew that Daisy loved planning parties and the two decided to throw a joint party for Stefan and Tyler.

"They have rooms to rent in the Pavilion. I'm going to get one and we can decorate and make a whole event of it for both Stefan and Tyler." Daisy clapped her hands in excitement. "I think it should be a surprise." Elsa spoke up and they all nodded in agreement. "They'd love that! Also, that means not telling Preston or JT." Daisy warned with a look. "I don't tell them everything, but fine. I won't tell them." Elsa huffed.

They talked more about everyone's plans for the week and how happy everyone seemed. "You know we need to set Avery up with someone." Olivia offered finishing up her sandwich. "I think Avery has that handled." Gracia laughed. "He's been drowning in women ever since the ball. He's good in that department."

Olivia huffed. "I just love that we're all in relationships. I want him to find something stable and sure." Elsa cleared her throat. "We're not all in relationships. Faye and I aren't anyways." There was a twinge of sadness to her voice.

As the gang got up to leave Gracia noticed Caleb slinking out with a blonde girl. It wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't look so suspicious. She made a point to text him about it later in the day.

The trip to and from the store was quick. Caleb made sure to wear his shades and avoid being seen by anyone. "You look like a celebrity hiding from paparazzi." Janelle chuckled slightly as they waited on the test in his room. It would take 3 minutes and then Caleb would know if his life would be ruined or not.

He hadn't been to church in years, but he had prayed like no other since he woke up that morning. The alarm set on Janelle's phone went off. She gave him a small smile and went back into the bathroom wear the test lay on the counter. When she didn't run out jumping for joy Caleb knew. She's pregnant. The tears were brimming, but he willed them to not fall.

"It's going to be okay, Caleb. We still need to make a doctor's appointment to officially confirm. I'm going to call the hospital today and see if I can get one this week, but I'd like you to go with me." Caleb just nodded his head numbly. She was the one that needed to be comforted, but here she was comforting him.

He looked at her and saw the small smile she plastered on her face. She was trying to be brave, but she was as scared as he was if not more so. "I'll text you when I make the appointment to let you know when." He nodded again and watched her walk out. As soon as the door closed, he let the tears fall.

He cried with everything that was in him. He had ruined everything. He was going to lose everything he cared about all because he was stupidly pushing away the one girl that meant everything to him. I was pushing her away and now she will be lost to me forever.

He went to the bathroom to wash his face as he got himself together. When he walked back out he was startled. "Jesus Aria!" Aria looked at her boyfriend like he was crazy. "What are you so freaked out for? You know I have a key now." She shook her head at him and proceeded to take off her shoes and dance tights. She laid there in her oversized dance shirt and panties and Caleb's body couldn't help but react.

"What are you doing here?" Aria noticed the clipped tone and sat up. "What's going on, Caleb? I told you yesterday my last dance class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday was cancelled this week. I don't have to be at practice until 3 pm. I figured I'd spend the two hours with my boyfriend since you have a break before practice, but if you don't want me here..." She reached for her tights.

"No, babe. No that's not it." Caleb stopped her hands and brought them to his chest. "I'm happy you're here. I missed you. I'm just stressed with school stuff, but I love that you're here." He kissed her hands and then tried to join her in the bed, but Aria stopped him with her foot.

"Prove to me how much you miss me." Caleb couldn't deny the lust in her eyes and it did things to him. He put out the thoughts that were yelling at him to tell her the truth about everything. Instead, he undressed himself and her in record time before driving into her slowly and passionately.

He trailed kisses all over her and as she called out his name, he sunk deep inside. This was his safe haven. His happiest place. Caleb was going to hold onto her as long as he could. He whispered words of love and affection and Aria reveled in it. She scratched at his back as his lips sealed over hers, breathing in the others hoarse and ragged sounds as he guided her into his movements.

Once Aria was finally starting to get used to him being inside of her Caleb pulled her off the mattress and sat up with legs straight out, bending her knees around his hips to adjust and felt him sink so deep she had to throw her left palm on the sheets behind her to keep from falling.

Hearing her own moans and breathy sounds Caleb placed his hands on the curve of her butt pushing forward and Aria glided easily to the base, the ache of soreness from going too deep causing her core to clench around him. There has never been a single other moment where Aria had felt so connected and consumed by another person.

She was certain her heart was going to burst out of her chest from beating so fast and Caleb's refusal to break eye contact had her faltering more than once as she leaned back and rocked into him. Digging her heels into the mattress the raised angle caused her movements to turn quick and hard.

Caleb's winded grunt misting her skin as she felt the familiar build within her as she watched his mouth hang open. She listened to the low rumbles of gratification pouring out of him inches from her face as he filled her. Caleb locked his hands at the bottom of her spine to give her thrust that pinch of extra. Aria's vision started to blur and wrapped her arms and legs around Caleb's back, convulsing around him as she rode out the wave and squeezed tighter hearing him groan in pleasure.

Aria knew they hadn't been having sex for long, but it felt different. He felt different. Needier. Desperate even. "Are you okay, babe?" She asked for what seemed like the thousandth time a moment later. "Yeah, just thinking about a lot." Caleb let slip as she sat up a little to look at him with a smile. "Tell me all about it. I'm here for you, you know that right?"

The sincerity in her eyes did nothing to assuage his guilt. "I know that, baby, but it's nothing just school and football crap. I'm fine I promise. We're fine." She kissed him and sighed as she laid back on his chest. "I need to set an alarm before we miss practice," she laughed reaching for her phone.

They both had iPhones so it was an easy mistake, but as Caleb saw his phone in her hands he freaked. He grabbed it rougher than he intended and watched her face morph into a frown.

"Who is Janelle?" Caleb thought he might faint. Think of something you idiot! "She's a classmate," he lied effortlessly. "Oh, you've never mentioned having a friend outside of our group." She shrugged and laid back down. "Make sure you set an alarm."

Aria wasn't going to bring up that he was acting weird. She told herself it was no big deal, but the way he snatched his phone away from her was a red flag. Something was going on and she needed to get to the bottom of it. She nuzzled into the pillow her back facing him as thoughts ran rampant in her head.

Thoughts were flying around Caleb's mind also as Janelle text that she had made an appointment for Friday morning. He had class that morning with Aria, but he would make up some excuse to appease her. Another lie. He sighed and laid back down after setting the alarm.

He wanted to pull her close to him and tell her everything, but he didn't. Instead he laid on his back thinking about how his life went from being pretty damn perfect to complete and total shit in one weekend.