Chapter 24: Nice for What

JT and Faye got dressed for class in her room. They were up studying and ended up falling asleep sans sex and JT was beyond frustrated. The entire time they were studying her phone kept going off and he knew it was that ass hat Tatum.

They barely spoke to each other this morning and he knew she could sense the tension. "Are you okay?" Faye finally asked looking at his reflection in her vanity mirror. "Oh, now you care?" JT scoffed buttoning his shirt. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

JT shook his head as he reached for his bag. "No, you don't get to leave. What's your problem?" Faye asked removing his bag from his shoulder. "What do you want, Faye? Do you want this? Us?" Faye looked at him like he'd grown another head.

"Us? JT do you hear yourself? YOU were the one that had your rules. There is no us because you said so!" JT was losing it. He knew that letting out the next three words would constitute him admitting feelings he wasn't sure he wanted to, but in that moment as she looked at him with brown wavy hair flowing around her in a white dress that showed off her curves, he gave in. "I want you."

JT didn't know how it happened but he was pretty certain he was the one who physically pulled Faye into him, devouring her moan and wrapping her legs around him feeling a vigorous slam into the vanity driving a grunt out of his throat.

Faye could feel JT's confined indecisiveness over the topic tingling on his lips and gripped his hair yanking his head back. The sweet little pecks down his throat a tease as she glided her way back up over his Adam's apple. JT's pulse leaped against her tongue nibbling her way around the side and Faye could feel his tense arms closing in around her and hands flexing under her dress, a tell that he's debating between holding back or pushing past his point of control.

JT sat Faye on the vanity and bunched up her dress, while removing her thin laced panties before releasing himself. Giving her no warming or moment to breathe JT murmured Vietnamese against her lips grinding into her and Faye fought to get closer scooting to the edge of the vanity and ripping his shirt open with surprising ease. Scratching her nails up his bare chest JT lifted her into a thrust with such force her vision blurred and the vanity mirror shook. He grumbled out another sentence in Vietnamese landing in front of her with eyes so dark that the sensual look alone had her aching for him.

JT brought his face inches from her, his ragged breathing puffing against her skin dragging his nails down her sides and around her legs crossing them behind his back and lifted her off the vanity pulling her into his every plunge. Faye hands slid back planting firmly against the wood as JT leaned over propelling her into him with deep drives making her thighs shake.

Pushing his forehead into the crook of her neck sweat misted over Faye's skin listening to JT's low and raspy sounds, never seeming to be self-conscious or abashed when his gratification reverberated off the walls. JT's noises always seemed to find a way to shoot straight down into Faye's core setting her over the edge, his deep undertone grinding out her name being one of her single greatest joys.

Faye dropped her head back as his rumblings sent a charge through her system, her over-zealousness resulting in a string of broken words each booming more than the next and she could sense the effect it was starting to have on JT as his hands sizzled against her skin.

Yanking Faye off the vanity JT spun her around pushing the dress farther up and trailed soft kisses up her spine making Faye feel unhinged by the time he pressed his teeth into one of her weak spots where her shoulder and neck met.

Faye lulled back onto his left shoulder and JT tilted her head to his, angling himself and catching her with her defenses down as what started out as a simple brush of their lips became impassioned leaving her flustered and gasping for air as everything swayed around her.