Chapter 53: Six Feet Under

Sophia Kate and Gracia laid in one another's arms with a permanent smile on their faces. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced." Sophia Kate panted as she thought back to what just happened. She thought it would be awkward, but Gracia had her laughing as she gently walked her through everything.

"This is a strap on," Gracia had said showing her the bright pink dildo in a strap. "This is what is going to make it pleasurable for me." She then showed her a little button inside of the strap on. "This is the remote for said button that you will be controlling while I'm inside of you. You get pleasure and then give me pleasure. It's a win-win."

Sophia Kate had looked at the contraption. "Is that a vibrator?" Gracia had laughed at her expression and nodded. "I know this looks big, but it's not really. I'll be gentle and slow and we'll make sure this is amazing for you." She had said as she got undressed and ready.

Sophia Kate had laid on the bed nervous, but intrigued. The whole experience was otherworldly. They were both in control of the other's pleasure in a way that made them feel powerful. "So, you're no longer a virgin. That hymen has been popped. How do you feel?" Sophia Kate thought it over. "I liked it a lot, but I don't need it every time. I'm happy with just our fingers and mouth, especially your mouth." Gracia laughed at her. "Is that right?" She asked as she began to kiss down her body.

Gracia's mouth wrapped around Sophia Kate's hard nipple as if it'd always belonged there. Sophia Kate groaned with pleasure, tilting her head back exactly the way Gracia knew she would. Gracia was so soaked she was surprised her juices weren't running down her leg. She moved her head to the other nipple and sucked just the way she knew Sophia Kate loved.

Gracia sat up and looked into Sophia Kate's eyes. She kissed her hard and passionately. Their breasts pushed into each other, skin sliding on skin, and it was the most amazing feeling. Gracia's nipples raked against her soft body and Sophia Kate ached for her mouth on them, but her tongue within her mouth was sending coursing waves of desire deeper down.

Sophia Kate turned them over so she was on top of Gracia kissing her passionately. She kissed down her body until she was right at her core. Her tongue slipped, throbbed and Gracia's deep groans told her everything she needed to know. Gracia rocked harder into her and Sophia Kate responded, her hands drawing her in by the firmness of her perfect butt. Her tongue thrummed as Gracia's breath was coming in long draws, while her head was tilted back with pleasure.

Her hands twined harder into Sophia Kate's hair and she started moaning. Sophia Kate dug her fingers harder into her butt as her tongue thrummed harder. Gracia's moans turned to deep-throated cries. She was so close. Gracia's hands pressed in as her head flung back as she came. Her body shaking with the release.

"You taste delicious." Sophia Kate smiled kissing her way up her body. Gracia found herself still shaking with slight tremors. "That was unexpected." Sophia Kate smiled and moved the hair from Gracia's face.

"I know you always like taking the lead, but I really wanted to taste you." Sophia Kate blushed at the admission and it made Gracia smile. "You're the cutest, you know that." Sophia Kate nodded with a smile. "My girlfriend tells me that all the time." They smiled in each other's arms and basked in the afterglow.

Sunday was proving to be a load of fun for Brooke and Caleb. Yesterday was full on family time from start to end. The twins were obsessed with the great Brooke Brunson and she reveled in it. Charlie and Clara weren't aware of the mean girl Brooke, but rather the makeup and hairstyles tutorial giving Brooke that garnered her millions of viewers.

She played with the girls and enjoyed giving them each a subtle makeover. Caleb and Patrick spent the afternoon grilling and talking about sports and school. That morning they ended up making breakfast together and just reveling in one another's company.

He wasn't sure how his Mom or Patrick knew something was up, but they waited until Sunday afternoon to corner him. "What's going on, Cal?" His mother asked with concerned eyes. The twins and Parker were busy making videos, while he and Brooke sat on the back porch with his Mom and Patrick. "I know something is wrong. I'm your mother. A mother always knows."

Caleb sighed as he prepped to tell his mother everything. He watched her face fall as he talked about Janelle and the pregnancy scare. He saw the hurt in her eyes as he told her about keeping it from Aria only for her to find out from Janelle herself. But the final look was that of disappointment as he divulged that he had no idea how or if he could get Aria back.

"That's a lot, son." Patrick said taking in all the information. "How could you be so reckless?" Margot asked him. Caleb just looked down and shook his head. "I wasn't thinking. I was drunk and put myself in a situation I had no business being in." Margot stood up and began pacing. "Are you still in contact with this Janelle girl?" Caleb shook his head vehemently.

"Good. Have you talked to Aria since that night?" He shook his head no and she sighed. "I don't even know what to say to her. Everyone says she's hurting and not acting like herself and it's all my fault." Margot sat down and looked him in the eye. "It is all your fault and you're going to fix it. You say you love her and with that comes promises of being there and fighting for one another. You can't give up on her or yourself, Caleb."

"What do I do?" Patrick looked on with sad eyes at the boy that had become a man in front of his very eyes. Caleb was a good man that just based his beliefs on a lie and it dictated his actions. "You make her fall in love with you all over again." Patrick offered with a smile. "Get her to see that you're still the same man you were whenever she told you she loved you for the first time."

Caleb thought on the advice. He had no clue how he was going to get Aria to even look at him, let alone see the good in him once more. "I'll figure something out, but I'm not giving up on her or us." They all nodded and offered words of encouragement before saying their goodbyes. It was already late in the afternoon and Brooke wanted to get back to campus to make it in time for dinner.

"Do you think she'll be at dinner?" Caleb asked Brooke as they got on the highway. "Would you be?" Brooke asked looking at his profile. "No, I wouldn't be." They drove in comfortable silence as the jazz station played in the background. They made it to campus right in time for dinner and the gang was happy to see them. Jaden kissed Brooke passionately and it had her fanning herself. "Miss me that much, huh?" Jaden cupped her face and smiled. "You have no idea, BT."

The guys welcomed Caleb with pats and smiles. He looked around knowing he wouldn't find big, brown eyes staring at him. "She's in her room sleeping." Daisy told him knowing who he was looking for. "She hasn't been eating so I took her to a Jamaican restaurant downtown. There's nothing like food from back home to lift even the darkest of spirits. She's fed and sleeping, which beats starved and crying. I take it as a win." Caleb nodded a thanks as he got food and sat.

They all talked, but it seemed to go over Caleb's head. Is this what depression feels like? Caleb just felt numb to everything. They all said their goodbyes and he realized he only ate half of his food. He threw it away and walked as Avery caught up to him. "Hey man, how are you doing?" Caleb didn't know how to answer the question.

"I feel like shit. I want her in my arms. I want the past week to have never happened." Avery sighed and felt for his friend. "You got the girl, Caleb. You did what we once said was impossible. You messing up was a dumb move on your part, but I know this is salvageable. You're going to get Aria back and I'm willing to help anyway I can." Caleb smiled at his friend as they reached their dorm rooms across from one another. "Thanks, Avery. That means a lot to me." He nodded and said his goodnight.

Caleb sighed as he got changed and ready for bed. He found himself on his bed looking at pictures of he and Aria on his phone. Photos from the ball had him fighting back tears. He took a candid of her smiling at him as she sang to him. He relived the memory like it was yesterday. I have to get her back. I just have to. He continued scrolling through pictures until his eyelids grew heavy.

He fell asleep thinking about the girl he loved and prayed that somehow this would all be fixed sooner rather than later. He didn't know how to navigate his life, college, etc. without the girl that was his forever cheerleader, anchor and rock. He fell asleep feeling determined that he was going to get his girl back come hell or high water.