Chapter 9: Ocean Eyes

Faye woke up in her room in the same position she had found herself almost every night that week, in JT's arms. Their arrangement was working for her. She hadn't felt so in tune with her talents and artistry as a photographer. It didn't hurt that she was having the best sex of her life.

They agreed to be fuck buddies on his terms: 1) No exclusivity 2) Safe sex with all other partners 3) No PDA 4) No falling in love. Those were his rules and she was happy with them. She didn't have the time to meet other guys so rule 1 didn't apply to her, though she suspected JT had other girls he was talking to. However, as often as he slept over, she could rightfully assume he wasn't sleeping with anyone else either.

"You going to keep staring at me or are you going to go back to bed?" JT mumbled pulling Faye closer to him. "I can't go back to sleep now it's 8am." JT groaned and buried his head in Faye's hair. "Faye, sleep in like a normal college student. It's Saturday morning...we didn't go to sleep until 4am...I need my beauty rest." He whined causing Faye to giggle.

"Aww is the poor baby tired?" She coaxed straddling him. "I can make the baby feel better." She whispered as she landed feather kisses along his jawline and neck. "Faye, quit it. You're going to start something knowing that I'm tired and just want to sleep." JT whined. "Oh, I'll put you to sleep, babe."

Faye could already feel his member hardening beneath her as she sucked his earlobe into her mouth and moaned. "Faye, come on." JT strained as he palmed her ass in both of his hands. Faye rocked on him as she sucked on his neck causing him to moan. In a swift movement, JT was on top of Faye. "Take off your boxers," Faye instructed and in an instant he was naked just like she was. "Fuck me." Faye demanded with a grin. "Say less."

*****

Aria woke up with arms draped around her waist. She was about to freak out until she remembered the events of the night. She and Stefan had the time of their lives at Day 1 of Austin City Limits Musical Festival and had the luxury of crashing at an upscale Four Seasons in the outskirts of Austin. Aria remembered how nervous she was about the sleep arrangements, but when they decided to watch a movie, she invited Stefan to lay with her.

They decided on Ready or Not, which was not what Aria thought it would be. She spent more than half of the movie closing her eyes and clinging to Stefan, which she knew deep down he didn't mind. She needed to watch a comedy if she was going to get any sleep after that and settled on an episode of Parks and Rec. Stefan was asleep 5 minutes into the episode and she didn't have the heart to wake him.

She just found herself staring at him. The rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. The way his eyelashes fanned his cheeks. The fullness of his lips and strong presence of his jawline. Then there was his body. His abs looked like they were airbrushed on and it took everything in Aria not to touch them. He really was perfect physically and personally. She turned off the tv and cuddled closer to him, laying her head on his chest. She gently draped her hand around his waist and sighed.

Aria smiled to herself as she recalled how she fell asleep. It was the perfect ending to an equally perfect day. She didn't want to move and was planning on trying to fall back asleep, but something long and hard was poking in between her cheeks and it had her eyes wide open. Stefan tightened his grip around Aria's waist drawing her closer into him. She couldn't help but blush at the hardness of his member. She had to get up, but the more she tried to wiggle away the tighter his grip got.

Stefan was dreaming, but even in sleep he was encapsulated by her scent. The smell of lavender, vanilla and cocoa butter had become his new favorite scents. He could also feel her pressed against him and it was driving him crazy. He didn't want her to go. He wanted this dream to last forever. It felt so real. He felt the smoothness of her skin under his palm and the fullness of her ass pressed against him. It wasn't until Stefan felt movement against the raging hard on in his pants that he realized he was not dreaming.