Chapter 29: Let's Stay Together

"We going to talk about yesterday morning," Faye asked as JT laid down in her bed next to her. "What's there to talk about? We had mind-blowing sex and then went to class. The end." She sat up and looked at him. "Yesterday was more than just mind-blowing sex, JT. You basically branded me as yours and I let you."

JT huffed and turned on his side to face her head on. "What do you want me to say, Faye?" She glared at him. "The truth. What was that?" He ran a hand down his face. "I don't like the idea of Assistant Ass Wipe touching you. I don't like the idea of anyone else touching you. It makes me want to break faces, but I don't do relationships. I never have and I doubt I ever will."

"So, where does that leave us. I can't just sit here and wait for you to dick me down whenever you feel like it, while also fucking other broads too. That doesn't work for me." JT huffed once more the tone of the conversation getting to him. "I know. I just..." She could see he was struggling with what he so clearly wanted and who he told himself he was.

"Let's amend a rule." Faye offered after a beat. He looked at her skeptically. "We're exclusive. The both of us, but the other rules still hold true. No PDA and no falling in love. No need to worry about protection with other partners if there aren't any."

JT thought long and hard. "We're not in a relationship." Faye chuckled to herself. "No, we are most definitely not in a relationship." He moved to be in between her legs hovering over her. "You got yourself a deal. Rules amended." She smiled up at him before leaning forward for a kiss. There was nothing gentle about it. JT was feeling all kinds of things and pouring it into the kiss. They spent the entire night joined in various positions with breathy declarations they both took to heart.

Stefan found himself walking along the gardens on campus. He had spoken to his brother who simply told him to quit being a pussy and ask the girl out. Victor was such a romantic in that way. "Fancy seeing you here." Stefan smiled as he stumbled on Daisy in the garden drawing. He had never seen a more talented artist in his life and she was so humble about her gift.

"What are you drawing?" He asked taking a seat. "You." Her admission shocked him. "What?" He took a seat beside her and she showed him the most life-like drawing of himself sitting in his car. "Daisy, this is incredible." He gasped taking in the detail she put around his jaw and the trims of the car.

"It was nothing," Daisy shrugged taking her sketchbook back. "What are you doing out so late?" Stefan asked still shocked by her drawing. "Is it late?" Daisy said checking her phone. "Oh crap! I got out of AA and just decided to draw and totally lost track of time." She moved to stand up and grab her things.

"Wait," she stopped herself standing up. "What are you doing up so late?" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "I was talking to my brother about something and he wasn't that helpful, so I just wanted to walk around and clear my head a bit."

"What's up? What's bothering you? I have a twin brother, so I can assume it's either girl related or girl related." Stefan laughed as they made their way to Bridgestone. "There's this girl that's amazing and funny and strong. I think that's what I like most about her is that she's so strong. She doesn't need me, but if she just so happened to want me, I'd be really fucking happy."

Daisy listened and nodded. "She sounds great. What's the problem?" He sighed. "I don't know if she likes me. After everything that went down with Aria, I guess my pride isn't trying to be put in a position where it can be wounded again. Rejection really is a sore spot with me as you know."

They reached her dorm room in Bridgestone and Daisy tore out the drawing of Stefan and handed it to him. "This girl sounds smart enough to make her own decisions. She also sounds smart enough to know a good man when she sees one and you Stefan Lopez are as good as it gets."