Chapter 27: I'll Take You There

Aria was sore and exhausted. Between dance class and dance practice, Madame Boudreaux was working them to the bone. She smiled at the text she got from Caleb at midnight. She had forgotten to call him before she went to bed, mainly because she passed out the moment her head hit the pillow.

It was a gif of a teddy bear holding out its hands with the message 'I Miss You' underneath. He was the sweetest thing when he wanted to be and he was all hers. He never came out and said they were boyfriend and girlfriend, but it was heavily implied. She didn't want to bring it up in case it rocked the boat and right now they were smoothly sailing.

She was going to meet him at Ellenton for breakfast before they headed to their Business class together. She loved Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays because she got to have breakfast with him and wear normal clothes. Granted she still had to change into dance clothes on those days, but she still got to wear normal clothes even if for a few hours.

She decided on a navy-blue romper with gold accessories and sandals. She loved the way she looked in the outfit and her ass was just the right amount of perfect to make Caleb swoon. She put on the ring Stefan got her before placing her hair in a messy bun on top of her head.

She reached Ellenton in record time and knocked onto his door. She waited a moment before he opened the door and as soon as his eyes landed on hers it shone with so many emotions. He ravished her body with his eyes, which made her blush.

She smiled up at him reveling in how tall he was. "Good morning, babe." He pulled her close to him and kissed her deeply right there in the hallway as he palmed her ass and squeezed firmly. She moaned into his mouth causing him to pull her into the room and up against the wall.

The door slammed on its own accord as Caleb assaulted her with his lips. He trailed kisses down her jawline and neck causing her to giggle. "Baby, we have to go get breakfast." He hummed as he took in her scent. "I'm about to eat breakfast right now." Aria shook off the sexual fog that was clouding her better judgement. "No sir, we don't have time for that and we're not skipping class."

Caleb pouted. "Baby I bet I can make you come in 3 minutes max. We have 45 minutes before class. That's more than enough time to get you some breakfast before class." He reasoned as he pulled down her strapless romper revealing a white lace strapless bra and matching thong. He pulled down her panties and smiled as she stepped out of them.

"God I've missed you." Aria chuckled at him. "Are you talking to my vagina right now?" She asked incredulously. "Yeah, she and I are best of friends. With that Caleb dove right in and Aria's head flew back in pure ecstasy. His tongue explored every crevice before focusing on her ball of nerves. Her hand pulled at his hair as her pants became excessive. He held her up with one arm as he drove two fingers inside of her with the other and Aria was thankful because her legs were shaking beyond comparison.

"Caleb!" She cried out as she could feel her release on the horizon. Caleb worked his fingers as he sucked on her clit and he knew she was about to come by the way his fingers were being clenched. With one quick swipe of his tongue against her, Aria was crying out his name and shaking like a leaf.

He smiled to himself as he licked his lips and then sucked on his fingers as he stood in front of her. She tried to catch her breath as her eyes never left him. She smiled so bright at him as her breathing leveled out that he couldn't help but smile.

She's perfection personified. Caleb thought as she leaned in to kiss him so gently, but passionately. "I'm hungry," Aria whispered against his lips. "Get dressed and we'll go to the café." But before he could move, Aria swiveled him around so that he was now against the wall. "My breakfast is right here though." She smiled mischievously as she knelt in front of him.