Chapter 38: Fetish

"Alright this has been fun, but you got to go." They all chuckled as they made their way out. The door was barely closed before Caleb was attacking her. Aria was lost in a fit of giggles that turned into moans as Caleb's fingers found their way inside of her. "I can't resist you," he whispered against her neck as he sucked on a pressure point.

She moaned out his name as she rolled her hips. They spent the night worshipping one another and Aria was in heaven. She knew she loved him and with each day that went by it just grew stronger. As his lips latched onto her bundle of nerves, she cried out his name. She knew in that instant that one day soon she was going to give herself to Caleb in every way.

"Caleb is such a horn dog," JT stated as he made his way into Faye's room. "Oh, and you're not." He wiggled his eyebrows as he brought her down to his lap. "What do you want to do tonight? Watch a movie with your sister and Tyler?" Faye shook her head. "Olivia finally let him go down on her and it's like their favorite thing to do now. They're going to be busy with their new explorations tonight I'm sure. But I'm down for movie night. Let's watch the latest Marvel one." They cuddled up on her bed and watched another blockbuster.

Daisy and Stefan laid in her bed as they both traced lazy circles on one another. "What's your take on relationships and titles?" Stefan asked her out of nowhere. She looked up at him and smiled. "Can I tell you something?" He nodded looking at her intrigued. "I've never had a boyfriend." He raised an eyebrow at her. "I know. You wouldn't think that with my history." She looked down a wave of shame flowing over her.

Stefan lifted her chin with his finger. "I just meant that you're too beautiful and amazing to have gone this whole time single." She smiled at him. "I have been intimate with only three guys, but never once did they think to make whatever we were official. I don't think I would know how to be a girlfriend."

Stefan looked into her eyes. "I think you'd be the best girlfriend I could ever have." He gave her a deep kiss and smiled against her lips. "Will you please make me the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend?" Daisy smiled at him and nodded.

Stefan had a way of making her feel like she did when her father was still alive. Happy. Hopeful. Loved. "You know, as a boyfriend you have certain privileges that other people don't have access to." Stefan was all ears. "Privileges, huh?" Daisy nodded as she sat up and removed his shirt from her body. Stefan stared at her naked chest and lace panties and almost forgot what he wanted to do.

He shook his head and sat up. "Before I get to unwrap the wonderful present that is you. I want you to unwrap this." Stefan handed her a box that had her eyeing him suspiciously. "What is this, boyfriend?" He chuckled and motioned for her to open it. As Daisy lifted the box and saw the contents, fresh tears filled her eyes. She looked up at him as a lone tear fell.

"Oh, no. Babe, did I get the wrong kind? The lady at the store said these were the best pencils, brushes and paints for an artist." Daisy shook her head. "They're perfect. You're perfect." She put the items back in the box and placed them on the floor. She took off her panties before walking in front of Stefan.

"Thank you for everything." He looked her over in awe. It was the first time he had seen her fully naked and he was enamored. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." She kissed him passionately before moving him over to the bed. She laid him down and smiled at him. "I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel." In moments, Daisy had undressed Stefan with such care and affection that he just watched her lovingly. She straddled him and Stefan was reaching for her. He kissed her passionately and she returned it with just as much fervor.

Daisy raised herself up before slowly gliding onto him and together they moaned out. It had been awhile since either of them had sex, but this felt different. This felt like so much more. With every hip roll and thrust, Stefan and Daisy fell more and more into one another. Their movements weren't fast, but rather slow and sensual. Daisy didn't know where they began and Stefan couldn't tell where they ended.