Fireoiny | Sweet Soulmates Part 2

I wanted to make a part two since I loved the story so much!
And I think I left ya wondering about these two bois
Well here ya go!

You know what's gonna be in here if you read part one buuuuutttttt

WARNING!
This Oneshot may include:
• Angst
• Self Doubt
READ WITH CAUTION!

>:)

Firey's POV

I rushed to my locker and unlocked it. Grabbing the melon locket, I fiddled it open.

0 days 6 hours 20 minutes 10 seconds

Woah! Mine was after school too! I smiled at thought of it being Coiny. I had a major crush on him. There was a low chance though, he was too perfect. He should be sitting in a world famous art gallery if anything. He doesn't deserve someone as lame as me... I sighed and slipped on my pendant before locking my locker.

He never specified what time so he probably had a much better soulmate than whoever was stuck with me. I wandered my way to class. Today was going to be a disappointing day for whoever my soulmate is. I sat in my assigned seat and waited for my class to begin.

A few minutes later Leafy and Coiny walked in together. Coiny deserves someone like her, someone much better than me. I sighed and looked away. My head was squished onto the desk while Coiny took his seat beside me. "You good Firey?" He whispered softly to me. I murmured something and looked away. Not like he cared. Who would care about me? The teacher said a few things but I honestly couldn't care less.

A new girl walked in. Leafy's eyes were all over her. I still blocked the world out. I hated everything right now. "Free Period," was all I heard the teacher say. I put on my best smile and made my way to our friend group. Crowds from the class gathered around but I ignored them and tried to keep up with the topics being thrown around. Eventually, Leafy and the new girl, Pin, came and joined us. They both liked each other, it was kinda obvious.

I took out my phone and scrolled through a few apps while everyone continued to talk. Eventually the bell rang and I left the classroom. "Um, hello!" I looked back to see Pin smiling at me. "Oh, hello Pin! Do you need anything?" She shifted from side to side. "Uh, yeah! Firey was it?" I nodded lightly. "Well, I was wondering if you knew where the Art A classroom is?"

She checked over her timetable before nodding to herself. "Yeah, that's my next class too." I smiled and showed her the way. We made small talk but it was a nice stroll. Barely making it in, we both took the spare seats at the back. "Today we will be working with the Photography students for a project. You will be briefed on your task there. Meanwhile, get into a line." We did as she said and made our way to the Photography A classroom.

Coiny told me he was in Photography A. I felt my face grow warm. I could work with him! A small smile adorned my face but immediately fell when I realised he probably wouldn't want to. "You good Firey?" Pin said with pity. I could tell. "Yeah, I'm good." We eventually reached the classroom and I took a peek at Coiny. He had a bright smile adorning his face and his eyes twinkled like that of a child. I looked away. He's excited about someone else.

According to the teachers, we were doing a modelling project. Everyone was already partnered up. "Hey Firey!" I looked back to the source of the noise. Coiny was making his way through the crowd. He gave me a smile as he grabbed my hand. "Do you wanna be partners?" I nodded with a nervous laugh. "Cool! Let's go then!" He tugged me out of the classroom and to the small garden. "Look! Look! Look! These are my favourite flowers!" He sat by them and pointed.

"These are Forget Me Nots! They're so pretty!" I picked out a flower and tucked it behind his ear. "A masterpiece." I mumbled. I took the camera and snapped a picture. I returned the camera and he giggled softly. "I'm meant to be taking pictures of you silly!" He poked me in the chest as I laughed. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself Coiny." He shook it off and fiddled with the camera. "Smile!" He said suddenly, not allowing me to prepare. "Wow Firey! You're really photogenic!"