Coiny x Pin - Flowers

A/N

Vee makes an attempt to write comedy

How will it go?

Find out on the next oneshot of-

Also, all the dashes and stuff in Pin's text are meant to reflect her speech habits.

As of late, I've been trying to make the character more accurate to the show through speech patterns and behaviours if you haven't noticed.

So I hope that doesn't throw you off too much!

Coinpin, a classic 10/10

3rd POV

Business in the flower shop was always slow on Mondays and Pin grew to dread the shift. As someone who loved her job, not having anyone to help was always boring. Leaning on the counter, she watched as Leafy made sure to spray the perfect quantity of water on each flower.

'She gets to leave early because of a family thing. Meanwhile I'll be here oozing from boredom.'

Pin emitted a long sigh as she slumped on the counter.

"Pin, if you sigh so loud you'll scare off customers."

Pin simply slipped off the counter, electing to sit behind it instead.

"Hap-py now?"

"It's... an improvement?"

"Good then."

Eventually Leafy left, insisting that if Pin needed anything at all she was, 'just a phone call away!'

Pin knew she would feel guilty pulling her out of her little family gathering but made sure to reassure her paranoid co-worker that she would call if necessary. The second she left, Pin sat behind the counter again. It was only 12pm and her shift ended at 5pm. She irritatedly rubbed her eyes as she fiddled with the nearby stem clippers.

"Just Pin and the stem clip-pers, yeah, yeah. So cool, so fun. Just Pin and the stem clip-pers for the next 5 ho-urs, oh yeah, yeah. We don't e-ven use stem clip-pers so why do we have theeeem. To be hon-est I have noooo cluuuueeeeee. Stem clip-pers are for fruits but we have them in a flo-wer shop, yeah, yeah. Woo-hoo to-day's gon-na be sooooo fun. Just Pin and the stem clip-pers, yeah, yeah."

She bonked her head on the counter as she leaned back.

Today was gonna be a long day.

Pin was awoken by the sound of two disembodied voices. She softly yawned as she got up from behind the counter.

"Woah! Where did you come from?" The first voice belonged to a boy around her height. His hair, a rich copper, complimenting his hazelnut eyes. His skin almost shone, not in the gross way, the mocha tone pleasing to her eyes. Donning a dull red flannel over a graphic tee, he had faded jeans tucked into a pair of platform doc martens. In short, he was the definition of Pin's type.

"Behind the counter stupid." The second voice stated rudely. It was Firey. Quite the boring sight for Pin. On the contrary, Leafy would've been freaking out, but alas, Leafy wasn't here. So he was as just boring as the Monday shift could get.

As she snapped out of her mini mind tangent, the two boys had begun to slap each other. It was an odd but entertaining phenomenon.

"Did ei-ther of you need a-ny-thing or are you just brow-sing?"

Fiery slapped his friend's hand off his face before clearing his throat.

"I was here-"

"To look for Lea-fy." Pin said in sync with him, "She's not he-re. She's got a fa-mi-ly thing go-ing on."