Firey and Flower | An Eternal Flame

Okay before you go hating on me
This isn't a shipping Oneshot
It was requested by my friend Cirrus43
And they're supposed to hate each other's guts!
So yeah B)
Let's do this!
WARNING!
This Oneshot may include the following
• Mild Swearing
• Drinking
• Mentions of Cutting
• Panic Attacks
• Fighting
READ WITH CAUTION!
(Do note that in this AU Flower is a lot nicer and isn't as sassy and Firey is a lot more rude)
Humanised
High school AU

Flower's POV

Firey was so dumb.
He was out for everyone's throats and yet people still like him! How is that even possible?! I shook my head and sighed as Ruby gripped my hand. "Is something wrong Flower?" I gave her a soft smile and shook my head. Ruby was nice, she was my best friend after all.

She still liked Firey though. Leafy was terrified of going anywhere near the guy. It always ended up in some sort of mental breakdown in the girls bathroom. You could tell when she was crying from the other side of the school. Not many people liked her but I was one of the few who did. She was a close friend.

Firey is the guy who loves getting into fights and he's always really mean to Leafy. They were best friends in freshmen year but something happend that made him despise her for no apparent reason. I sighed as we reached the bus stop. Ruby happily hopped on while I gloomily followed after.

I sat on a window seat while she plopped down in the aisle seat. "Why do you look so sad? Pencil's hosting a party tonight!" Oh yeah, she was. She invited everyone in the school. Even. Firey. I groaned. "I know Firey's gonna be there but lighten up! It'll be fun!" I gave her a weak smiled and gazed out the window while Ruby put on her headphones. (If you know what song she's listening to then you know) Firey was walking by with Gelatin, probably to a bar.

I glazed over a few posts on Instagram before I reached my stop. I said my goodbyes and hopped off the bus. Thank god the day was over. I unlocked my door before flopping onto the couch. Smudging what was left of my makeup on the fabric. I couldn't care less though. I sighed and went to my room. Ruby was probably going to Pencil's so she can help set up.

She wasn't gonna be home for a while. I sighed and took off my bag. The party was at 7 tonight and right now it was 3:32pm. I wasn't gonna talk to Firey there. No matter what anyone says. I decided to take a nap till 5 then I'd get ready. I made my way to my room and fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

—————————————————

Leafy's POV

(Oooo something new!)

I gripped my hair with fear. There was going to be so many people. They all hate me so why did Pencil invite me? Ugh, I have no time to think about this right now. I slapped on some light makeup and wore a short lime dress before grabbing my purse and leaving.

Just stay away from everyone and you'll be fine. I sighed as I hopped into the taxi and made my way to the party. I swiped through my phone as we passed many houses. "We've reached." The driver said after 10 minutes. I paid him and gently knocked on Pencil's door. "Oh Leafy! You're here!" She said with a goofy smile. I gave her a small one back and she guided me inside.

The smell of alcohol hit me like a car. We were still in high school so it honestly surprised me. I smiled when I saw Flower chatting with a half asleep Ruby. "H-Hey-!" I was cut off when someone shoved me from the side. "Oi- Watch it brat." I turned around to apologise only to see Firey tower over me.

"Oh it's you." I cowered under his presence when he scowled at me. I was surprised when he pinned me on the wall and punched my cheek. "You're so stupid!" He punched me over and over as tears leaked through my eyes. "Firey stop!" I was surprised when I felt someone push Firey off me.

My ears ring as I watched Firey and Flower fight in front of me. Someone was trying to talk to me. A red blob. Pin perhaps? She probably hates me though. "Leafy... Please... Wake... Stop!" The stop pierced through all the ringing yet my face still ached. "Firey! Can't you see the damage you've caused? Not only to her face but her mental health!"

No... Don't tell me she saw... She lifted up my scarred arm. No one was supposed to know. What have I done? I felt my body shake as the bright surroundings turned an eerie black. My breath hitched then increased dramatically. Some one... Please... Help...

"Leafy!"
"Is she alright? Can you hear me?"

I wanted to talk back but I just couldn't. "Okay Leafy. I need you to take five deep breaths with me okay?" I nodded shakily. We stayed in sync as inaudible screaming echoed in the back of my mind. "W-What's going on..." I heard quiet whispers exchanged between two people. "It's nothing Leafy... You'll be fine!"

I sighed and softly whimpered. My mind came back to the real world and the screams got louder. Flower and Pin were sitting in front of me as Coiny and Firey were fighting quite harshly behind them. Pencil stood shocked as she called someone with a terrified Match behind her.

In reality, not the most ideal party for anyone.

Yaaaaay
I've been dead for so long I knowwwww
I just have a lot of requests pending but I might not do a few because it is seriously taking a toll on my mental health :P
I have soooooo much crap going on right now and I still really wanna post stuff for you but like
It's really hard with my assessment due dates coming up at school so I'm sorry
Wellllll
I hope this was okay tho
See ya later guys, gals and non-binary pals!
Peace out!