Silver Spoon x Candle - you'll be fine, oh honey pie

A/N

FLUFF
AREN'T YOU GLAD?
be thankful, you don't get this everyday
anyway, now that we're done with that
i have a special goal for this oneshot!! (ooooo)
i aim for this to need zero warnings!
that's right fellas
i felt bad about the other silvercandle oneshot i wrote
y'all were sobbing it was kinda funny but then i felt really bad
so take this redo of the royal AU minus all the angst but still with Yin-Yang :>
the prompt i'm using for writing this is 'Write a piece of creative work based on your favourite song.' ( a prompt from my school writing thing)
if i had to choose a song, it'd probably be Catabolic Seed but that's angsty so i'm using Starstruck (both by The Scary Jokes and yes i know it's sapphic but all the romance songs i like are)
i was gonna use Community Gardens but it isn't all that romantic tbh

3rd POV

"That's not where those go."

"Sorry my king."

Being a royal was awfully difficult. Silver Spoon had grown to learn exactly how hard it was over his years of ruling. His parents had resigned and bestowed him the crown when he had come of age, mostly due to their desperation for a getaway. Silver Spoon could understand their feelings now.

"My king!"

Silver Spoon shifted his gaze from the cleaners to the servant at the door.

"Yes, Balloon?"

"Uh, someone is requesting an urgent meeting with you."

The king raised an eyebrow, sauntering over to the now trembling servant.

"Very well and good work Balloon. Please supervise the cleaners. Do you know where this guest is?"

"B-By the gates, your majesty."

Silver Spoon endearingly ruffled Balloon's hair as he left the room. The hallways were heavily decorated, but empty. Their kingdom was quite detached from others, a mystery to almost all of them.

"Oi Spoon."

The king groaned. By the exit from the main hallway stood his main advisor, Paintbrush.

"It's my king."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. We have a lady, a she/they user, at the gates who was asking for you specifically. Are you up to chat?"

Despite their harsh demeanour, Paintbrush really did care about their kingdom. How could they not? They'd grown to love the place after they'd fallen in love with the village's goofball, Lightbulb.

"Of course. Bring them in."

Paintbrush nodded and moved towards the foyer. Silver Spoon walked into the throne room where Yin-Yang stood by the throne's base.

"Hello my king! Yeah, hi or whatever."

"Hello boys, how have you been?"

"Good! I think the new job is suiting us- Yin burnt everything we made."

Yin looked embarrassed by the admittance, his side of their face morphing into anger. Yang was struggling to hold in laughter.

"I, uh, see."

"Your Majesty."

Silver Spoon glanced over. Yin-Yang followed his gaze. In front of the throne kneeled a figure in a flowing lavender dress with long locks of mauve hair framing her face. Silver Spoon felt his face heat from the person's voice alone, which was soft and mellow like a field of flowers.