Seven Minutes in Heaven | Fireoiny

Okay before this starts...
No this is not smut! I don't do that! I don't write it! I'm too young ;-;
No NSFW in this chapter!
This. Is. Just. Fluff.
Okie! I wuv this ship!
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
Also includes:
Leafpin
Losercake

Coiny's POV
Laying upside down on the couch whilst waiting for your friends to get snacks is boring... I was at Pin's house because she was hosting a sleepover with all the Losers. So everyone was gonna be here, including Leafy. I sighed and fiddled with the case of my phone. "Pin, can you finish your make out session with Leafy already! I'm hungry!"

Pin came out of the kitchen with a face almost as red as her scarlet pjs. Not long after Leafy arrived with a face as red as Pin's. "Thank you! I'm hungry! Feeeeeeed meeeeeeeeee." Pin scoffed and walked up to me. "Hey Coiny, can I talk to you?" I nodded and went closer to her face so I could hear. She ended up slapping me and not giving me any cake.

I sat down on the floor after that. We were missing three people. I heard the doorbell ring so I got up and answered. I felt my cheeks slightly light up when I realised it was Firey. "Hey Firey! Come in!" He winked at me and walked in, Eggy and Clock following along. I blushed but shrugged it off as a friendly thing. I really liked Firey and I'm not sure if I've made it obvious enough.

"Alright! All the Losers are here now so let's play truth or dare but with a twist!" Pin suggested with a devilish grin. We all thought nothing of it so we agreed. We all sat in a circle. "Alright, here are the rules. There are four options in this game, truth, group truth, dare and double dare." The rest of the rules were like normal truth or dare but you can only skip 1 dare. You have to do the truths.

"Alright! Who wants to start?" I put my hand in the air and shook it like there was no tomorrow. "Alright then..." I smiled. I had a pretty solid plan in place. "Truth, group truth, dare or double dare Pin?" She seemed surprised but complied. "Ummmm... Dare!" Yes! Exactly as I planned. "I dare you to kiss Leafy if you two weren't making out in the kitchen before." Pin cheeks heated up. "B-But I didn't... This was your plan wasn't it?" I laughed as she blushed heavily , leaning closer.

"The dare could've been worse..." She whispered, kissing Leafy lightly on the cheek. Leafy blushed profusely, hiding her face behind the sleeves of her sweater. Pin however, was practically the same colour as her bright red shirt. She calmed her demeanour and continued the game. "Cake! Truth, group truth, dare or double dare?" He seemed to panic at the sudden mention of his name.

"Uh- Um Group truth!" No one seemed to mind his decision. "Alright... Who's your your favourite person in the Losers?" Everyone seemed to contemplate their answers carefully.

"Uhh... My favourite is Loser because he's really nice to me!"

"Awww Cake... You're my favourite too!"

"Mine is Coiny because he's the only relatively sane one here."

"Ouch... That hurt Needle but mines Clock, he's pretty okay..."

"I could say the same for you Eggy..."

"Mine is Firey! He's cool."

"Aww that's sweet Coiny, I'll go with you then!"

"Pin's mine because she's super nice and talented!"

"Thanks Leafy! You're my favourite!"

We were all happy to know that we seemed to like each other. "Uhm... Needle! What do you choose?" She thought for a moment. "I'll go for truth." Cake went over what he could possibly ask. "Hmmm... If you could switch teams, would you? And if so, to what team?" That was actually a difficult question. I wouldn't be able to answer.

"I wouldn't switch teams. I love the Losers so I wouldn't change my team." We were all touched by her answer but Needle shrugged it off as nothing. "Eggy. Truth, group truth, dare or double dare?" Eggy was happy to finally get a turn. She seemed bored out of her mind. "Double dare!" Needle seemed to have a basic idea of what she was gonna do.

"Your partner will be Clock. I dare you guys to sing a duet together!" They both declined to everyone's surprise. "Firey, truth, group truth, dare or double dare?" He seemed to take a while to think. "Mmm... I'll go for double dare." Eggy quickly discussed something with Clock.

"Your partner will be Coiny and you'll be doing even minutes in heaven but like don't do anything naughty." I felt my self heat up. Oh gosh, knowing Firey it's gonna be hell in a closet. I'm 500% sure that he's claustrophobic so it's more like 15 hours in hell. "C'mon! I'll show you where the closet is!~" Pin exclaimed, guiding us to her room. To my surprise she had a small walk in closet.

Maybe this wouldn't be too bad? She giggled before shoving us both on top of each other and locking the closet door. We were both flustered and quickly got up. Firey quietly looked around the closet as I brushed off my pants. I sat down at the edge of the closet.

Yep, you got that right. I was just gonna sit there for seven minutes. Contemplating my life decisions since Pin stole my phone. I wasn't gonna do anything. Just sit. I snapped back into reality only to see Firey curled up in the middle of the closet, he was breathing very heavily. I rushed over to him and tried to calm him down. It must've been his claustrophobia acting up.

"Hey! Hey! It's okay... You're okay..." I gently embraced him, letting him sob into my shirt. "The walls... closing in... stuck in here..." He continued to mumble incoherent sentences before looking up at me with glossy eyes. "H-Hey Coiny? Can you give me permission to do something?" I was sorta skeptical at first but hesitantly agreed.

To my surprise he lightly pecked my on the lips before snuggling in the crook of my neck. I was speechless, my face was red and my brain just shut down. I took a moment to process the situation before hugging Firey back. "I love you Coiny..." Our gaze met and we just looked lovingly into each other's eyes.

"I... love you too Firey..."

That had to be the best game of truth or dare I had ever played in my life.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
That was fun to write!
;P I enjoyed that!
Anyways... I might upload a bit less due to school ;-; so yeah...
See you when I see you next!
Love you all!!!
See you later guys, gals and non-binary pals!
Peace out!