Leafy x Bubble | Flower Girl

I'm really excited to start writing this!
Requested
This is inspired by a series I watched
So I hope you enjoy!
WARNING!
This Oneshot may include
• violence
• gore
High school AU
Powers AU
Humanised
Also includes
Matchcil

Bubble's POV

I sat on the roof quietly with a small smile adorning my face. I was so glad to have some time away from the 'alliance'. I don't even know if we're an alliance anymore... I sighed and took out my sketch book. Lately it's been filled to almost the brim with pictures and pictures of that flower girl. I met her at the beginning of freshman year (is that what it is? I'm not American...) and we clicked like a two piece puzzle. However she never told me her real name, unless 'Flower Girl' is of course.

But she was so stunning that I just had to fill up every millimeter of my pages with her essence. She had a small plant pot with a beautiful rose in it. She seems to always carry one around but with different flowers. She told me her favourites are Forget Me Not's. I scribbled photos of her in a field of daffodils and occasionally as an earth nymph. Her beauty was just so arousing.

I snapped out of my state when I heard familiar laughter echo through the empty sky. "Oh Bubble. There you are." I shut my book and the ground just felt so much more interesting now. "C'mon Bember." Pencil grabbed my free wrist and dragged me down the steps. I grasped my sketchbook with everything I had.

Pencil chucked me into a spare, empty classroom and locked the door from the inside. She gave me a devilish grin. I hugged my sketchbook to my chest as I prepared for my beating. This was gonna be one hell of a day.

Match just finished covering the bruise on my cheek. "I'm so sorry about Pencil... It's her DID acting up again..." I nodded understandingly. "How are you so good at this?" I asked as she sprayed a setting spray on. "Sometimes this happens... But not that often! And it's never Pencil!" I sighed softly and hopped off the sinks. "Just... be careful okay?" She smiled and nodded.

I exited the bathrooms and made my way to my locker. I grabbed my necessary items and locked it up. "Bubble! I'm so sorry about earlier!" I smiled softly as Pencil shoved through the crowd. "It's okay!" I whispered as she hugged me. "Pencil! Don't run off like that!" Match made her way over and grabbed Pencil's hand. "Sorry Matchie..." Match sighed softly. "Just don't do that again... I don't want you accidentally switching personalities..."

Pencil nodded and hugged her tightly. "But are you okay Bubble?" I nodded. The bruises weren't that painful, definitely something I could live with. Pencil smiled sweetly. We talked for a bit and the halls began to clear up. "It's time for your medicine Pence Pence." Pencil gagged and cowered behind me. Match sighed as I moved out of the way. "No! No!" Pencil shouted.

Match giggled at her childishness which left Pencil awestruck. "Fine... Only for you..." Match smiled. "Thank you dear." Pencil hesitantly swallowed the pills. Match handed her a water bottle. I allowed my eyes to wander only to see Flower Girl making her way over. She had a blue rose today. "Hello Bubble!" She practically whispered. "H-Hey Flower Girl!" She smiled at the nickname.

"How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time..." I laughed. "I'm fine how about you?" Her undercut was visible as her short hair was tied up in a ponytail. "I'm doing well." She said with a small smile. We talked for a little longer till footsteps bounced through the halls. Flower Girl froze up. Firey and his gang approached with a permanent scowl settled on his face.

"Leafy. Who's this?" So Leafy's her name? "M-My friend Bubble!" Her voice shook with what seemed to be fear. His eyes narrowed as he stared at me. I felt my heart catch in my throat. "Mhmm okay let's go now babe." He grasped her wrist tightly and began dragging her. She whimpered softly while holding her pot tightly.

"Oi Firey! If you're dating her than treat her right!" He looked back at me with that gaze. "Excuse me. Who are you to tell me how to treat MY girlfriend?" I stepped up to him. "Someone who knows how to treat a girl right." He growled and pushed me. "Don't get in my way." Match and Pencil seemed to notice. "Firey stop it." His glare softened when he looked at his sister. "And who are you to tell me?" He said with a smug smile.

"Another person who knows how to treat someone right." Pencil stated stepping in. Match blushed softly. He groaned. "Leafy, I don't want you hanging out with these people. Only Match." She gasped softly. She wanted to fight back. "Why should you decide what she does?" He looked stunned. "I'm her boyfriend. She listens to me." Leafy mumbled something. "What was that?" Leafy mumbled a little louder.

"Answer me!" She slapped him. "I don't listen to anyone!" She raised her voice and her hair flickered a bloody red. She then immediately covered her mouth. Firey glared at her with pure rage. He slapped the pot out of her hands causing it to crash on the floor. Leafy looked down with fear. "M-My plant." She knelt down and cupped the crumpled rose in her soft hands.

I gasped. Small sobs emitted from her as she hugged the practically dead rose. Suddenly she stopped. She placed the rose down and healed it with what seemed to be her powers. She stood up and giggled. Those giggles turned into loud laughs that echoed through your brain. She looked at Firey with a crimson gaze. "You broke my pot." She stated. Vines began to grow out of her arms. "You broke my flower."

The vines carefully embraced her hands. Her hair was flickering red. "YOU BROKE MY HEART." She screamed as the vines pinned Firey against a wall roughly. He attempted to burn the plants but more caught him in a thorny hug. He struggled uncomfortably as Leafy's hair turned a bloody red. She had a red tint to her and glared at the suffering Firey. "Leafy please!" I screamed. She looked over at me.

Her eyes flickered her gentle lime and she fell to the floor. The rose was dead. "W-What have I done?" She muttered to herself before breaking into tears. The vines sunk back from the now tattered Firey. My main priority was Leafy right now. I ran to her side and held her close. "B-Bubble?" I hummed as I stroked her hair. "A-Am I a monster?" I froze.

"What makes you think that." I choked out. She looked over at where Firey was lying. "L-Look what I-I did." I sighed and hugged her tightly. "You're not a monster Leafy, you're beautiful..." She looked up at me wearily. "R-Really?" I nodded with a smile. She hugged me happily. "I love you Bubble." She quietly admitted.

"I-I love you too Leafy..."

Woosh done
Finallyyy
Don't start rushing me for the next chapter
I'm a person too
Requests are closed till I finish the pending ones
I'm gonna be busy for a bit so yeah
Welp
See ya later guys, gals and non-binary pals!
Peace out!