Paintbrush x Silver Spoon - make me behave like an animal

A/N

oooh yeah people
to be fair, i love these two
their dynamic is so silly and watching them interact is great

!!WARNING!!

This oneshot contains:

Swearing (look, Paintbrush is in this but it's censored)

Alcohol abuse

Drug abuse

3rd POV

"Spit out that gum, Paintbrush."

The delinquent rolled their eyes at their teacher's words, shifting from where they were leaning back in their chair. They felt a sly grin engraved in the back of their head as they stomped over to the bin, spitting their gum into a tissue and throwing it in. People snickered as Paintbrush walked back to their seat, who then slumped back in their chair and crossed their arms.

"I do not condone such an attitude in my class. Now, sit up and don't be distracting."

Paintbrush snarled quietly, following the teacher's instructions to the best of their ability, and scribbling in the margins of their English book. A quiet chuckle emanated from a couple seats behind Paintbrush, and they felt their face warm at the thought of the person. Silver Spoon was a total jerk, but he had a strange way of alluring Paintbrush nonetheless. They snapped out of their daze before it got out of hand, trying to pay attention to the teacher.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted,"

A glare was shot at Paintbrush.

"There is a visible difference between modern day storytelling, and the kind that was seen within Dante's Inferno. What is it?"

The class fell silent, and the teacher smirked.

"If no one speaks up, I suppose I'll have to pick someone."

Paintbrush looked behind them, seeing Silver Spoon scanning through his copy of the poem for an answer. They hummed quietly to themselves in surprise, expecting him to immediately have an answer at the ready.

"Paintbrush," the teacher finally decided, an almost evil grin stretched across their face. "Why don't you tell us the answer? Unless, of course, you haven't been listening."

Paintbrush smiled to themselves. Stupid f*cking stereotypes.

"Modern day storytelling usually includes the hero vanquishing some sort of wrongdoing and fighting for justice. Usually, morality is a large factor in this, and influences the hero's decision. However, Dante's Inferno followed typical storytelling for the time, and had Dante put justice before morality. He condoned the punishments people received because they sinned at a level that justified those punishments."

The class remained silent, and the teacher's eyes widened. After a moment or two, he readjusted his glasses and cleared his throat.

"Excellent answer, Paintbrush. That would've gotten you an A in an exam."

The whispering sparked once again, and Paintbrush leaned just far enough to see Silver Spoon's face. They expected a look of anger, or shock - maybe even disappointment, but they were met with smugness and a sh*t-eating grin. They blushed, laying over their desk again in an attempt to hide it.

Silver Spoon was planning something - and they weren't exactly sure what.

"Paintbrush, would you be able to spare some time for a chat?"