Bickel | Hotel Confessions

Requested by RainvowSPAACE

Baseball's POV

Staring at the sky was getting boring. It just isn't the same without Nickel. He's always make comments on how constellations wouldn't make sense. I lightly laughed at the thought. I miss him so much...
"Baseball?"

I swiveled around to see Test Tube standing there. "I just wanted to tell you that we're staying at Hotel OJ for the night." I looked up at her in shock. "W-We are?" I asked. She nodded with a small smile.

I got up from my spot in the grass and followed her to where everyone was gathered. Mephone 4 stood in the middle looking irritated. "Just... Go over there and stay the night, I'll pick you up in the morning..."

We all obliged and walked to the hotel. I was so excited to see Nickel again! I smiled to myself as Knife knocked on the door. Merely seconds later, the door was swung open by OJ who had a big smile painted on his face.

"Welcome! Welcome! Come in!" He said making way for us to walk through. I hesitantly walked past as everyone ran through, perhaps running to a friend they dearly missed. I wasn't as eager however, as Nickel simply wasn't there.

I sighed walking into the crowded lobby. I just came to see Nickel and it was disappointing not to see him there. I sat by the refreshments table, grabbing a drink and taking small sips from it. After a few minutes, Trophy walked up to me with his resting scowl.

"You need to go upstairs to room 123. Someone wants to see you." He stated before walking back to his conversation with Soap. I sighed and got up, walking to the stairs.

I soon made it to the first floor and walked down the hall to room 123. I knocked on the door, awaiting a response. To my surprise the one and only Nickel opened the door. "Oh, you came. I thought you wouldn't because of y'know, Trophy."

We walked into his room and sat on his bed. We both stayed silent for a few moments, just soaking in the pleasure of each other's company. "So... How's life been in the hotel?" He looked at me with an emotion I couldn't read.

"It's been okay I guess... Kinda boring without you..." I smiled at the comment he made. "Similar for me in Inanimate Insanity, I don't really talk to Suitcase anymore..." I said gloomily.

"Why don't you?" Nickel asked scooting towards me. I blushed at the question. It was mostly because of Nickel being eliminated. "I was just really sad about you leaving and I mean we've been together since the start of Inanimate Insanity."

He looked shocked at my small speech as his silver became tinted with red. "Y-Yeah, I feel sad about that too..." I looked at his small body turn away from me. "Hey Nickel can I tell you something?" I spoke without thinking.

He turned over to me as if telling me to continue. "W-Well I know this is really random but I really like you, as in like like you..." I confessed shyly. He looked at me, looking like a flattened, red, rubber ball.

"W-Well if you feel that way I 'like like' you too." He replied making air quotes with his feet. I smiled and shifted closer to him, we were practically touching at this point. I wrapped my leg around him and pulled him close.

He gently snuggled into my side as I wrapped the blanket around us. "Goodnight Nickel..." I whispered as I made sure he was comfortable. "Night BB..."

I really hope this was okay! I was trying to work on my sentence structures in this. Anyways hope you enjoyed!
See ya later guys, gals and non-binary pals!
(I hope you got the reference)