30

I'm hungry.

___________________________

I stared at Namjoon hyung who was staring at Jin hyung who was staring at Yoongi hyung who was staring at Hobi hyung who was staring at V hyung who was staring at Jimin hyung who was staring at Rosé noona's contact

"I have a question, hyung." I asked Namjoon hyung, he nodded at me.

"Hm?" He said, shifting his eyes to look at me.

"Is Jimin hyung gonna stop staring at Chaeyoung noona's contact number, or is he going to keep staring at it like the last 30 minutes?" I asked him, hyung shook his head,

"I don't know, let's ask." Hyung said, turning towards Jimin hyung. "Hey, how are you doing there?" Hyung asked, turning towards Jimin hyung. Who leaned back on the couch and messed up his hair stressfully.

"I don't know, hyung, I don't even know if she's feeling any better and I can't even call or text her because she blocked me. All I want to do is look at her face, is that too much to ask?" Jin hyung patted his back, his eyes showing sympathy. I hate this, I hate how Jimin hyung is hurting, I hate how Chaeyoung noona somehow made hyung fall so deep, he can even forget his own real girlfriend.

I shut my eyes tightly and stand up, Hobi hyung grabs my wrist, but I yank it towards me, "Kook." he pleads, but I walk around the couch towards the door.

"Sorry hyung." I say at Hobi hyung, who was frowning.

Just as I walk behind Jimin hyung, I hear him mutter to himself, "Seulgi even stopped talking a month ago..." My eyes widened, "But I don't want to let go, I love her."

I keep walking and pretend I didn't hear anything. Jimin hyung is head over heels for Seulgi noona, I can't blame him, she is pretty. But I also understand that she should be uncomfortable if her boyfriend is marrying another woman.

It didn't make sense though, when hyung told her he was chosen to be a virtual husband, noona actually told him to go. Resulting the whole reason why he went to the show anyway. But I still don't understand why he was so happy about it. And how she was so calm about it.

"Hyungs, I'm going out for a little bit." I said, opening the door and stepping outside our dorm. I didn't care if my hyungs thought otherwise, I sucked in a deep breath and walked to my car. I started the engine and drove off, shoving my mask on the way.

I stopped at the mall, in front of a shoe store,

It wouldn't hurt to take a look.

It's almost closing hours anyway. I'll be out as soon as I get in.

I nodded to myself and killed the engine. Stepping out of my car and speed walking towards my destiny-okay, it's just a bunch of shoes, but it's no different. I kept my head down, there weren't a lot of people. Just a couple walking around holding hands and a tired mother dragging her son towards a craft store muttering something about last-minute projects. I sighed in relief seeing no teenage girls or mobs.