34

_________________

Y'all like pizza?

Please comment on what you want the baby to be named!

________________

The room was silent, completely silent

The room was silent, completely silent. Jungkook closed the door behind him and let out a nervous chuckle. I watched Namjoon oppa stressfully massage his temple, taking a haggard breath. I suddenly felt horribly guilty. How long were they waiting? I gulped and let my eyes take in the tense atmosphere around us. They all seemed disappointed. Jennie unnie's body shook uncontrollably, her expression was hard to explain. She was relieved and horrified at the same time.

"Why are you all acting like BTS disbanded?" I muttered out nervously, adding an equally nervous laugh after to try to loosen up the tense air. No one laughed, or flinched. And for a second I actually thought BTS was really disbanding.

"Wait, are you guys actually disbanding? But, but you didn't even do everything you've been planning! Your Map Of The Soul albums, your ten-year, your-" I rambled on, I felt my eyes getting a little wet. It would honestly be the end of the world if BTS disbanded right now.

"What the (bleep) Jeon Jungkook?" Namjoon oppa's voice was still calm but he definitely did not seem pleased or even close to happy to seeing us here. But his eyes still showed relief and worry. I smiled thinking that he cared.

Namjoon oppa will always be my idol.

"You don't even have time to have a nice dinner with us and you suddenly have time to get Blackpink's Lisa PREGNANT?" Jin oppa scolded without raising his voice, he did not seem happy at all, I saw Rosie clasp her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Lisa was pregnant?" Rosie gasped, she was talking to herself more than me.

"You were pregnant?" Jungkook turned to me with a look of pure shock, and, was it hurt?

"I was pregnant?" I blurted out. Everyone looked at me in confusion. I scoffed and crossed my arms across my chest. Jimin oppa opened his mouth, but closed it again. Deciding it would probably be best if he shut his mouth before Jin oppa yells at him.

"What? I'm just about as confused as you are right now. Don't act like you guys aren't the only ones who found out I was pregnant today. This is just as surprising to me." Yoongi oppa looks at me like I've gone insane. Hobi oppa jumps up from his seat and starts walking is circles, rambling on about children and responsibilities. Jungkook looked at me with the same amount of confusion and shook his head. He pulled out a chair for me, which I took, then pulled out another for himself. The baby snuggled closer to my chest and whined when I shifted to sit on the chair.

"Is this why you were gone for so long? You were in labor?" Hobi oppa asked, walking towards me. Why would I be in labor? What kind of a question was that? Labor, why would I be working? I turned to Jungkook,