18-Can Walls Walk?

Rosie smiled up at me from her seat in front of her white dresser,

"I'm so excited-I just-I can't" she whined, grabbing at her hair, earning a smack from Jisoo unnie, who was doing her hair,

"Hey, I'm trying to make this mess look good, did you not listen to me when I told you to put shampoo and conditioner? Not dry conditioner. Jesus, Chae, we have to get there by 1:30." She scolded, Ro whined some more then shut up.

"Lis, come help me, should she wear Channel, or Gucci-" she gasped in the middle and pulled something else out, "-Luis Vuitton, oh why didnt I think of that before?" She rambled on, placing the expensive two-piece on Rosie's pastel and white bed. I scowled at the outfit mocking me.

She's going to a date, not a fashion show.

"Uh-hehe, how about we pick something more...Chaeyoung, unnie. I mean, she's going to a date, not a award show. I don't think she should wear something so, expensive." I smiled and slowly moved the branded clothing and accessories to the side. Jennie unnie frowned.

"You're right, I don't really know how to get ready for a date. I always just went all-black with Kai." She said, picking up the clothes and accessories, Chu unnie looked at me,

"Unnie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way-" I started, holding her hands, but she dramatically gasped in the middle.

"Idea!" She yelled, making us jump from her sudden burst of excitement. She pulled out a pretty pastel pink and white two-piece shirt and skirt. We all immediately fell in love.

"Yooo! Waht? You see that? I'm A-MAZ-ING! Yeah! Kim Jennie genius jjang jjang woman boong boo-" She stopped in the middle. We all starred at her. Ro quickly glanced at me.

"I've gotta stop." Unnie said while nodding. Jisoo unnie nodded back, "Yeah, I think you should..." Nini unnie nodded again, biting her lip.

She glanced longingly at the Channel necklace and the other branded jewelery she had put out before. I sighed,

"Okay, we have to at least put one of these on her, please, it'll kill me if she doesn't!" Jen unnie begged, Ro looked at her,

"When did I say you couldn't, unnie?" She said, I grinned as Nini unnie jumped up and placed some jewelery on either side of the clothes on Ro's bed. Chu unnie picked up her phone and almost dropped it.

"Unnie! That's expensive!" I yelled out, unnie looked at us with the most horrified expression,

"Forget about that, it's 1 flippin 40, we should be there by now!" She shrieked we all stared at each other.

It's 1:40? But we should be there by 1:30.

WaIt, FoRtY iS mOrE tHaN tHiRtY

"40 IS MORE THAN 30 WE'RE FREAKING SCREWED!" I shrieked back, every one scrambled around,

"RO'S SCREWED!" Jennie unnie yelled out, grabbing the clothes from Ro's bed,

"Rosie, come with me, I'll help you with your clothes. Lisa grab her jewelry, we won't have any time to put them on here, Jisoo, pack all of Rosie's extra clothes and hair accessories. Quick! Pali! Pali!" Jen Unnie ordered, she and Ro ran behind the curtain hanging under Ro's roof. I scrambled about, trying to find a bag to put the jewelry in,

"Ah! Perfect!" I mumbled as I opened my own handbag and stuffed everything in there.

"It's 1:45, Pali!" Jisoo unnie said, opening the door for all us, while holing a bag with Rosie's hair accessories and extra clothes. Our quite angry manager was waiting. Rambling something not picking up the phone.

As soon as we squished ourselves in the car, I pulled out the jewelry and helped Rosie put it on while Jisoo unnie fixed Rosie's hair that had become all shrivled up.

"Pali driver-nim!" Manager-nim yelled out, Jen unnie tried to flatten out wrinkles in Rosie's outfit. Only then did we realize we had been being filmed since they got in the car.

Wow, that's just wonderful.

The car suddenly stopped, making all of us shriek in surprise, the camera touched my shoulder.

"We're here, get out girls!" Manager-nim yelled, we all jumped out of the car and sprinted to the set, the camera man behind us.

"Omo! There's a stain!" Ro said while running, on the side of her skirt, there was a small stain. But it stood out since it was white. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Ah, w-wait, we'll find something." Jisoo unnie stuttered. Looking around. I checked around me too while Jennie unnie tried to get the stain off and the Camera man zoomed in on the stain.

Sheesh, give us some privacy, dude. There's such thing as  personal space.

"I got it!" I yelled, slipping my small handbag off my shoulder and handing it to Nini unnie. She quickly slung is across Ro's shoulder and expertly covered up the stain. We all breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was close. Thank you all so much, I love you!" Ro said, wiping her tears, making sure not to get her make up ruined. We all hugged and the crew took Rosie away from us.

"Okay, let's go now." Chu unnie said. We all nodded and walked away, waving bye to Rosie.

"Wait! Lisa, you're fast, here take Rosie's extra change of clothes and put it in her dressing room. It should have her name on it.

I nodded in determination and sprinted to the dressing rooms. Chaey's room was the first to the left so it was easy to get there. I slammed open the door and chucked the purse at the couch.

"My work here is done." I smirked and slammed the door shut. I turned on my heel and sprinted in the direction of my unnies waiting in the car. All I want to do is lay down on my bed until my next schedule.

"And I oop-" I somehow slammed into a wall that just decided in that moment it would walk up in front of me and rupture my nose. Which was hurting a lot bey the way.

HOL UP

Walls don't walk.

_____________

U SO LOBELY