46

Ayeeeee
________

Yang Hyun-suk-nim is a psychopath.

That was the first thing Jennie thought of as she walked into BangTan's living room.

I asked him to take care of this stupid mess and he thinks shipping us here will erase all his problems???

She huffed in anger and politely sat down on the couch. Jungkook and Lisa seemed to be getting along fine. Better then she was at the moment with anyone.

If he thinks having a dinner will automatically make everything rainbows and sparkles, then I'm a fu*king giraffe.

"I've always believed that whenever I meet my one I'll hear bells." The golden maknae says, almost all of a sudden to the young lady sitting beside him, still sulking over losing their rock-paper-scissors battle.

"What kind of a philosophy is that? Hearing bells?" She says, recovering from the Bunny's sudden reflection. Giving him a weird look.

"C'mon Lisa, it's not too crazy, is it?" Jungkook says, leaning onto the girl's shoulder.

"Why yes, yes it is, my friend. Why don't you consult a mental help counselor and tell her all your insane ideas about hearing bells when you meet your one. She'll be quite interested in them. Maybe even be so interested, she'll make you meet a place called a Mental Hospital." Lisa says, pushing Jungkooms head away from her shoulder with her palm.

"How do you the counselor is a girl?" Jungkook says, showing his famous bunny teeth. Lisa opened her mouth to say some thing but her bestfriend's voice echoed through the halls of their mansion, to call them for dinner.

"YA! Could you two please come to the table to eat? The food is ready." Chaeyoung said, walking into the large living room, that is, by the way, five times bigger than my overly pastel colored and extra room. :((

The two maknaes walked into the dining room and to be introduced to a new argument between Jennie and Yoongi. Lisa made a face and took her seat next to Jennie, she waved back at Hobi, who has sitting next to Namjoon, who was sitting next to Jin.

"I still don't understand why we can't have potato knishes!' Jennie said, crossing her arms across her chest and pouting. Yoongi sighed.

"I told you Jennie, Potato knishes is all you ever have." He argued, grabbing his glass of water. Chaeyoung passed the bowl of rice to Jimin.

"It's just like before, you still completely ignore my opinion on things!" The young lady said, pointing her finger at Yoongi. Yoongi glared at her.

"You're bringing our past back up again? I thought we were moving on, a new start?" He replied, leaning closer to Jennie, who was sitting on the side right in front of him.

"Let's face it, do you really think we'll be able to forget everything? After all we've been through? Do you really think we would really be able to start over? Do you really think I will be able to start over? To be able to forget what you did to me?" Jennie said, standing up, staring at Yoongi, waiting for his answer. Yoongi suddenly got up too, his chair screeching against the floor.

"No, I wont be able to. Did you really think I got over it? That I got over the fact that Wooyoung will always be better than me when it comes to loving you?" The room was quiet. Until Lisa spoke up, clearly angry, her chair scratched against the floor loudly

"And do you think unnie got over the fact that you cheated on her? After all she had given you? That's right, you will never get over the fact that Wooyoung oppa will always be better than you when it comes to loving unnie because he actually loved her!" Lisa yelled out, standing up too, Chaeyoung and Jisoo didn't say anything, not wanting to add heat to the fire. Suddenly another screech of a chair was heard, this time, from the youngest of Bangtan.