IVV

In the last Chapter....

I unconsciously lifted my right hand and touched my palm to the place of my heart.

Jungkook turned the other way, his black shirt fluttering in the wind.

I'm scared.

________

Suddenly, a pound of fear washed through me,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suddenly, a pound of fear washed through me,

What now?

What if someone's out for me right now?

I'm alone.

My legs started moving by themselves, I ran  to Jungkook and tightly grasped his black Shirt.

"Wait. Please." The words left her mouth swiftly, I felt her tightly grasp the back of my shirt. Almost immediately I froze.

"Please, don't go." She spoke in a soft and vulnerable voice. I turned to Lisa quickly making her gasp and let go of my shirt. I grabbed her arms and looked down at her. Her eyes were so sad, so scared. Nothing like how she is with her members or on stage.

"Do you really think you can fix all of the fear that's stuffed inside of us because of you? Do you know how it feels to be too scared to walk out of your own freaking dorm? Do you know how it feels to have people out to actually kill you?"

Flashbacks of when Lisa yelled at me, her tear stained face came back to me, I realized how badly I've treated her. How I can't fix everything, how Lisa was right. I have money, a lot of money. But I can't  turn back time and fix everything.

"Lisa, don't be scared, I'm here, and we'll fix everything, I promise. I'll protect you." Lisa's eyes still held sadness. I realize I just said I could fix everything, again. Even though we both know we can't. Tears brimmed her eyes again.

"No-no- Lisa, don't cry. Please," I panicked, but my body moved on it's own. I pulled her against me and hugged her as tight as I could.

"I'm- I'm scared, Jungkook, really, I am.  Jennie unnie's wounds aren't getting any better, she's falling sick and hiding it from us. Jisoo unnie is going to break her bonds with Taehyung oppa. Rosie is trying her very best to keep us all together, but with her solo on the line, she can't always be with us. Jungkook, our life has become terrible! How can you possibly think you can fix it?" Lisa yelled in my shirt, my arms wrapped around her neck and waist, hers grasped tightly around my torso.

I don't know what to do, I've never done this before, Lisa is going through so much and I don't even know how to help her. Jimin and Namjoon hyung always held me and whispered soothing words to me, it always made me feel better, when I break down.

I cried in his shirt and told him everything, I don't really know why, I'm not supposed to.  But it was true, I was scared, is someone spying us at the dorm? Will someone be  hiding a gun with them at a meet and greet? Is someone really out for us?

Jungkook held me and listened to me, it felt nice, to have someone listen to you and not put it on the internet.

"I promise, Lisa, we will both, make it better, at least not completely fix it, just make it better." Jungkook whispered soothingly in my ear. It felt comforting in some way. And I liked it.

"Thank You."

____

Sorry it's so short TT
IT'S NOT EDITED AGAIN, I'M SORRY IF U GUYS CRINGE BUT IM JUST TOO LAZY.
Luv u guys.

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u