33

_______________________________

If I punch myself in the face and it hurts, am I strong or weak?

_______________________________

"She's beautiful." Jungkook said for probably the hundredth time during their ride in the car, the only sounds were the baby's adorable cooing, Jungkook's occasional compliments, and the rain tapping on the car and it's surroundings.

"You've said that already." I answered, but Jungkook didn't seem to care, his eyes stayed on the baby in my arms. My eyes widened in alarm as my eyes found their way to the road, we were on the wrong side.

"JUNGKOOK!" The car skid to the side as Jungkook hurriedly handled the steering wheel, sputtering out some colorful words. I held the baby closer to my chest. I know absolutely nothing about children, much less new born babies. I just hope that whatever we are doing, it's the right thing.

"What the heck, Kook? You could've killed us all! At least think of the (Bleeping) baby! What do you think-"

"I know! Okay? You can stop talking now? God, do you ever stop? I got distracted!" I didn't notice that I gasped at his harsh words and loud volume until Jungkook suddenly stopped yelling and looked at me.

It didn't surprise me to hear his words, I knew I shouldn't have befriended him. I knew I would end up cut up and dead in the inside. Why the hell did I decide to go to the mall so late? The only good that happened from this is the bundle of joy in my arms and coming out alive. Jungkook pulled over once again and started blabbering about, he put his hands on my shoulders, making my flinch at the sudden contact.

"(Bleep), Lisa. I'm sorry, I was just stressed over everything that just happened. I didn't mean it." He said, a part of me wanted to forgive him just by looking into his eyes, that were soft and full with guilt. Another part of me wanted to kick him in the balls and run out of the car.

"Please, Lisa, I'm sorry. I wasn't-" he grasped at my hands, I pulled them away and wrapped them around the baby.

"Stop acting like you care, Jungkook! You never did! You and I both know that you don't. Because if you did, then you would've done something a long time ago! You would've done something to help Jennie unnie! You would've done something to help us when we really needed you, when I did! I don't even know why I trusted you at all! I-" Jungkook cupped his palms over my neck and jaw, slowly tracing circles over my cheek. I felt myself melt right then and there. His touch sent shivers through my body as I unconsciously lean into in touch. His eyes held an emotion I can't explain, I felt special under his stare.

"I do care, Lisa. I care so (Bleep) much it hurts. I care about you so much I want to keep you to myself and never share. I care about you so much that I don't even know how to explain it. That day was a mistake, I couldn't sleep for days and I only slept when I saw your face. I know I can't be forgiven and I shouldn't be but I want you to know that you can trust me. Because I know that if anything is wrong you are the first person who pops up in my head. You are the first person I think of when I sleep and when I wake and I don't know why. I care about you that much." My heart melted and I couldn't stop the guilt from washing up on me. Jungkook's eyes met mine and I could feel myself break.

I cupped his cheeks, his nose was touching mine and I could feel his breath on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close, my head resting over his rapid-beating heart. A side of me wanted to think it was because of me. Jungkook almost immediately responded to my hug, he placed both his arms around my waist and stuffed his face in my hair and I felt him sniff me.

What a weird human being.

The baby started crying and her smoll palms circled over the hem of my crop top. We parted from our hug and Jungkook caressed her head, which had an awful lot of hair.

"We're gonna need to get her matching clips and hats to all her outfits." I assured Kook, he nodded, "Copy that. She's going to have the best life."

______________

I watched as Jungkook fiddled with the password to open his insanely big dorm. We decided it would be best to get there since he was sure Jin-shii could get her bathed and ready quickly. I leaned on his muscular arm and held the baby to my chest. I saw him smile down at me and her in, adoration?

The lock opened and Jungkook opened the door for me. I smiled and nodded at him, which he replied to quickly with a grin.

I could fall for him now.

If I haven't already.

"What the (Bleep)?" My head snapped to Yoongi oppa, who looked very confused, along with Jennie unnie

HOL UP

At that same time Jimin oppa fell off his chair and Hoseok oppa shrieked loudly. Jennie unnie stood up quickly from next to Yoongi oppa,

"Lisa! Do you have any idea how worried we were?" She scolded, although she didn't seem scary, she had tear stained cheeks and I immediately felt guilty since I was obviously the reason behind them. I stuttered out an apology.

"Sorry, well, you see, I may or may not have stumbled into...." My voice trailed on and I looked at Jungkook, then the baby in my cuddled into me.

"Yeah, sorry...Yeah, they're here... call off the S.W.A.T team and police....mmhmm. Thank you so much." Namjoon oppa muttered into his phone hurriedly, looking at us, then taking a double take at the baby in Jungkook's sweatshirt that I was wearing. He glared at Jungkook and was about to speak. Chae and Jisoo unnie looked relieved, but stood frozen along with the rest of Bangtan. Until Jin oppa shrieked and stood up,

"WHO IN THE HELL PUT THE MUFFINS IN THE FREEZER?" Oppa shrieked out, Yoongi oppa decided to answer his question, while pointing his head towards Jungkook.

Who did? I mean, who put muffins in the freezer? Jisoo unnie would kill me for that.

"He did. Wachu' gonna do about it?"

____________________________

bIoTiC fAcToRz? tHeY'rE nOt LiViNg.

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u