17

Another day of practice, another day of death.

Lisa trudged past her new manager, still upset over the fact that her old manager dissapeared. Also the fact that she and her unnies aren't even practicing their own songs.

Another day of having depressing reality smack me in the face that we are not going to have a comeback any time soon.

Dont get her wrong, she loves dancing. More that anything else. It relaxes her muscles and sweeps her worries away.

But being forced to do stupid dances instructed by plastic YG instructors is definitely not fun. Especially when the dance instructor is a middle-aged guy who just wants to stare at you in the most uncomfortable way.

Like this rat.

"Lisa, you are looking very beautiful today." The dance instructor said as he very clearly checked her out.

"Sorry, she's taken." Ro said, placing her hand at my waist, I smiled as the perverted man glared and walked to the speakers. I breathed a sigh of relief and whispered a 'thank you' to Ro.

"Hey! I thought I was your Wifey Chae!" Jennie yelled out, stomping her feet and pouting like a child.

"Yeah, but Lisa's my Wifu!" Chaeyoung laughed out, leaving Lisa to get her water. Pervert-man called the girls over and Lisa groaned, obviously not ready for what ever it is Pervert-man is going to make them do.

Please, someone do something, I dont want to do any of this.

Someone's phone rang right at the moment Pervert-man was going to start the music, Jisoo unnie blushed and ran to her bag when she realized it was her phone. She pulled her phone out of her bag and scowled at the profile of the person who called her.

Lisa groaned again, sad that her unnie didn't pick up the phone call and stop her from dancing In front of this man who wants something else.

Don't get her wrong, when they have comebacks YG is generous enough to acually hire an amazing choreographer and not a fake one, well, at least for the last comebacks they had. Lisa's still feeling the 'I don't want to use more money on you girls' from YG but that's definitely not a problem. Pervert-Man got a call and left the practice room to answer it. Lisa sighed in relief.

Even a second away from that rat is enough to make me happy.

The golden maknae shook her head rapidly, calling him a rat is too much of a disgrace for the rat community.

_______

"Sorry girls, we will have to suspend our practice today, I just got an emergency call from the head

"Sorry girls, we will have to suspend our practice today, I just got an emergency call from the head. I'll be off. Take care my girls." And just like that, Pervert-Man grabbed his bag and left the practice room, Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie jumped in happiness while Chaeyoung grinned and picked her bag up, blushing on her way there.

"Excited for something, I see. I wonder what it is..." I wiggled my eyebrows at Ro while my unnies giggled,

"Maybe it's for a certain..." Jennie unnie trailed on, moving her eyebrows up and down. Chu unnie added on,

"Man?" She said, we all 'oohed' while poor Ro turned into a tomato,

"Well, I mean, who wouldn't be?" Ro said, swinging her practice bag over her shoulder and grabbing Nini unnie's hand,

"Oh who am I kidding? I'm so excited, come on wifey!" Ro yelled out in her aussie accent with the biggest grin while she jogged out the door with Nini unnie in tow.

"Well, what now?" I ask a Chu unnie, she grabs my hand jumps up,

"We help Rosie, of course! If we let Jennie dress her up she'll end up going as an all-Gucci-and-Chanel Australian doll" she said, shivering, thinking of what Nini unnie would put on Rosie, and knowing Ro, she can't say no to, really, anything.

Both of us dashed out of the practice room in a speed that could compete with how many syllables Suga Sunbae could rap in a minute.

_________

Sorry it was so short,

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH I LIVE YOU GUYS 16K?? R U SERIOUS? I DKNT DESERVE ANY IF THISKDJSBSNDND FJNDBDJSBDHSJBD

- S T R O N G P O W E R T H A N K Y O U