~Her~Streetcred

~Her~

I wasn't scared, it's not like I didn't notice the person following me by my second lap around the park, "My careers ending right before my eyes. I'm just waiting for the news to come out and smack me right in the face," I muttered to myself, letting the feeling of sweat coating my fingers and slipping on the metal chains of the swing, it was comforting, it made me feel more human than robot. The person, a man, sat on the swing next to mine. And giggled.

I look up to see the one person I've been thinking of. I stare at his face for a little bit,
He was wearing all black. Black shirt, black shorts, a black bucket hat, and a black mask. Only his Timberlands were a different color. The trademark tan-orange color stood out in the dark, the same color as her shoes. Also Timberlands.

Jungkook cleared his throat and swung on his swing a little. "I talked to your manager." He spoke up. I almost fell off the swing in a struggle to remain my composure as I looked straight into his eyes again.

"What? Why?" My voice came out in a hushed tone, quieter and more passive aggressive than I intended it to be.

"Well, more like my members and I. We asked to talk YG." My eyes widened when he brought up my company,

"What? Are you crazy? Jungkook, or so help me, did you call my company to tell them to not do their job after we ruined our streetcred?" I whisper-yelled, but my voice still didn't get any more fierce than I thought it should, I let out a groan and buried my face in my hands, "This is it, only four years since debut and my career as an idol is already ending." I mumbled out, Jungkook shifted.

I shivered, hovering my hands over my forearms and hugging them to my chest, "I can feel my life flashing before my eyes....a cold, desolate apartment with no ghosts...though a dorm without ghosts does sound efficient." Jungkook only made an exasperated look at me in confusion.

"Look, I know what we did was wrong, and I promise we'll make it better. I-" Jungkook started, rambling and moving his hands around trying to prove his point. Sure he's the great golden maknae of Bangtan that literally bathes in money, but he can't just set back time and fix everything.

____\\\\

"You really think you can fix everything? You think you can fix Jennie unnie? Do you even know how it feels to be too scared to walk out of your own home? Do you know how it feels to have people out to actually kill you?" The girl spoke quite frankly, clearly annoyed that Jungkook could find it easy to fix everything that's happened. Her blank and blunt expression only rivaled the other's hopeful smile.

"Lisa-shii, don't cry. Please." The golden maknae got up from his swing and kneeled down in front of her. Jungkook grasped Lisa's fists tightly and looked up at her, who only raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Do I look like I'm crying? Who do you think I am, some wuss? I could beat you up right now, you sucker, try me try me yeah" She comically shook her fist at him, leaning over his head with a thunder in her voice.

"No! Not at all...hehe. Pleasedon'tkillme." He nervously chuckled, hesitantly brought his hands up and wiped a hand over his tired face. She looked at him, dumbfounded for a moment.

_____\\\\

I felt safe. For the first time in weeks, I felt safe with someone that's not my members or my manager. Jungkook giggled again and I swear I stopped breathing.

"I know we just met a few weeks ago and I know I don't know you at all, but I will fix this. This is me and my member's fault and your not going to take any of the blame." He said determinedly. I only stared, I would be lying if I said I was convinced, because this guy has a serious main character complex.

I looked down at Jungkook, his eyes almost immediately caught mine. His eyes held so much care and regretfulness. Suddenly, everything didn't matter anymore, it was only the two of us. My hands found their way to his shoulders. Even after all he has done to me, to my family, to my career, I'm here, falling into the endless hole of BTS's maknae, Jeon Jungkook's, charms. The charms that have wiped out countless of countries' populations. Until he shook his head and smacked his face.

"What the heck Jeon." His raspy voice rang In my ears, not much of a whisper but his voice still brought chills up and down my spine and rang bells in my ears. He moved away from me, making my hands slide off his shoulders.

Jungkook stood up from his knees, "I'm sorry." He whispered, staring right at me.

"I just want this to be over as much as you do." He paused, letting silence settle between us. The summer wind blew, shifting my blond dyed hair and moving his bucket hat further up, showing his front bangs. Jungkook turned the other way, his black shirt fluttering in the wind.

__________

Hahaha what??? Two updated edits in a day?

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u