Sometimes I wonder if people ever feel guilty for killing insects.

_____________________________

Lisa

"Unnie i'll just be a bit, I'm just going out for a while." I said while grabbing my black mask and slinging a black jacket over my shoulder, Jisoo unnie scowled at me

"Yeah, and the last time you went out for a while, you came back two hours later, ignoring all our calls and texts-"

"I told you already, it died."

"-and came back with a friggin baby in your arms and to make it even better, with Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan walking behind you like a friggin puppy!" I flinched, slowly turning to unnie with a nervous smile across my face,

"Eheheh...last time may have been a little-" I paused to look at unnie, "...very, um...surprising...but this time I'm only going down the block, okay?" Unnie opened her mouth to speak but I ran out the door before I could hear her say anything.

____________

Swinging happily on the monkey bars of the park about a block or two away, I smiled as a silhouetted person walked over to my spot. Soon a familiar face shot out of the darkness, smiling at me. My heart skips a few beats.

"Took you long enough!" I laughed out loud, punching Jungkook in the arm before I flipped my self to sit on top of the bars with my legs swinging in the space between two bars. Jungkook chuckled and looked up at me,

"Yeah, sorry about that, I had to promise hyung I wouldn't -ahem- bring a baby home again." he laughed in embarrassment, I just giggled and swung my legs back and forth. I noticed he was holding a bottle of banana milk and another of chocolate milk, I almost sighed in happiness.

Quickly kicking his arm playfully to urge him to give me the milk,

"Come on, hand it over." I reached my arm out as Jungkook just shook his head and smiled. I snatched it away from him as he reached up with it. Jungkook opened his banana milk.

"I can see you're chugging that down even in the dark, ma man, slow down." I choked out, watching Jungkook glare at me and finish his banana milk in one more gulp. I just shook my head and finished my milk in a mildly human way. Then getting ready to swing back down the monkey bars.

"Lis, how about next time, we prank Yoongi hyung?" I shake my head and scowl at him,

"Do you want to get us killed?"

"Nah, hyung has a soft side."

"Yeah, and for lamb skewers." I snort out and toss my empty milk bottle into the trash can next to the monkey bars.

"Don't act like we're still even, I don't forget when you left me on read." Jungkook said, playfully yanking on my ankles to get me down. I just rip my foot out of his hold and move to the larger part of the monkey bars, where I can swing upside-down. I large, foxy, smile folded itself over my face as an evil idea popped up.

"Lisa, you are not seriously leaving me alone again-" He followed me with a frown plastered on his beautiful face.

"Lalisa Manoban, you better speak up-" I cut him off by swinging upside down and placing my lips on his, pulling apart quickly enough to feel him let out a staggery breath on my lips. My hair flew behind my head downward, blowing slightly from the wind.

"Lisa...what was that...?" He let out a breath, his upside down face still looking really good, I could also see the clear frustration on his face.