~her~ring

Please be patient with my editing

_________

~her~

When she returned to her table, the lights were blincking rapidly and the speakers were booming with a new new song and a new group. She sat back in her seat and watched the performance, her facial expression quickly turned professional as she now lives only by the strict rules of YG, fully aware of the hundreds of fancams pointed at her.

Beside her, was Jisoo, the eldest member of their group, her face forever serious and hair forever perfect. But a gentle aura smile never disappeared off her. The eldest glances at her, she lifts her palm and rests it on top of the younger's hand. Engulfing her fingers and dainty ring with her warm grasp.

"Lisa, please take your ring off. You know what your stylist said, I am aware that it's very important to you, but we can risk losing it on stage. Now, can we?" Jisoo spoke, her harmonious voice gently prodded. Giving her a dashing smile, she urges Lisa on. Who nods obediently and wisps her ring off her finger secretly.

Figuring that her unnie must know best, she knows very well everything Jisoo does is for the group's and her sister's best interest. She nods in approval and shifts her attention back to the performance and her sweet smile given only to her dongsaengs transforms back to her sincere, gentle smile, once again. But her palm never moved from its place ontop of Lisa's hand, even when she took her ring off secretly. As if a sign of protection, or a threat, either way, Lisa felt safe and went on with her task for the day: make YG and Blackpink look good.

_______

It was a tiring evening for Lisa as she trudged back to her bed in her pajamas. Even after a congratulatory feast at a safe k-idol dinner after party with Twice and Redvelvet, she was very drained.

And she also new very well she failed her task.

I shouldn't have moved my head, she ponders, I'm such an idiot, of course eye-contact would lead to death, of course

She sighs, and open her social media to see the damage she has done. She expected a hefty lot, since she did make and hold eye-contact with the most popular boy band in the world's youngest member. She could only imagine the near comments.

@BangtanOppaNoticeMe:That stupid fucking ring she wears around everywhere makes me want to puke. She's just asking for clout.

@BTSaremyhusbands: Lisa's just wearing it just because she's getting attention.

@BunnieSenpai: Lisa knows she doesn't belong in Korea, she's just an attention seeker, using her ring to make people think she's dating Jungkook oppa!

@MultiStan12769: She's always on Twitter! That ring is making her feel special.

@Iwantwafflefries: Blackpink is a mess guys, none of them can sing or dance, neither are they pretty and talented, what was YG thinking?

@ayohitmanbangin: Lisa makes blackpink even worse, she's disgusting, trying to look cute and all to get jungkook's attention. So far to even get th le same ring as him? Gurl please, touch some grass.

@uwu_35289: Jungkook is the victim here.

@onceujiminucantjimout: Lisa doesn't deserve blackpink.

@cutekawaiiwaifu: I don't like any of blackpink, especially Rosé and Jisoo, they can't even sing! Their obviously going to start to take our oppas! Just look at that Lisa girl.

@furrywholovesBTS: That ring makes me feel bad for Jungkook.

As Lisa reads these comments, that is definitely not what I imagined, she wonders. Then she thinks she must have done some wrongdoing to these people in her last life, why else would they say such things, over a ring? She did put it back on after her performance, she didn't think a peice of jewelery would be that controversial.

She wondered why no one though if the ring had any value to her in her life. Of course, loyal Armies and Blinks were backing her up, she was grateful. But why go to such great levels, she thinks, I must have definetly done something terrible, I may have forgotten something?

She shook her head and layed her head down, she is fine, as long as her unnies are not hurt in the aftermath of this. She is sure, that Jungkook feels the same. After all, why must she worry over something she has no control over?
___________

Tankq for reading this long:)) as you can see, I was struggling with usernames 😭🥲

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u