~Her~Run

I need to be swegger

____________

~Her~

"Unnie, what do I do?" Lisa complains, staring at her clasped hands in pure terror.

I'm going to die I'm going to be killed oh my god what the heck.

"You did nothing wrong, we all acted harshl- EEK!" Jennie started while getting her bandages changed, "Sorry Jennie." The nurse said, she accidently pulled on her bandages. The medic was an 'ARMY'. Lisa scoffed at her. She didn't even use honorifics.

"I think we will have to apologize..." Chaeyoung muttered under her breath-dismissing the rude medic by shooing her away, "Maybe it would hold them back..." she whispered, tracing circles on the mattress with her finger.

Everyone knew what she meant. BTS's sasaengs, they never stop. Thank the Lord their fans thought about us and cared enough to keep their horrible thoughts to themselves. But sasaengs, oh, sasaengs are a whole different story, the won't stop, they refuse to stop. Besides, the men in Bangtan Sonyondan are said to be their property.

Lucky them

Lisa stood up, grabbing her black baseball cap. Chaeyoung moved too as if on instinct, "Lisa-" she was cut off by Jisoo's hand around her wrist. She turned and gave Jisoo a glance of pure confusion and something Jennie saw as hurt. Jisoo just shook her head with uncertainty. Her frown seemed to be permanent since the red carpet showdown.

Chaeyoung turned back at the door and sighed at Lisa's retreating back and watched with unspoken fear as she slammed the door behind her.

She huffed as she hurriedly went down the dorm stairs and pulled on her baseball cap and mask as she trampled away from the door with her face down and palms pressed against one another.

She jogged for an hour or so, ran along the convenience stores, the billboards, the people, she slowed to a stop at the dull children's park on her third lap around. Wandering to a squeaking swing, she huffed herself on it and swung slightly, letting the wind touch her bare arms. Lisa only shook her head at the faint footsteps that followed behind her.

_________

Guess who's back? It's short but not a bad comeback amiright? Pls don't hunt me down lol.

EDITED.

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u