~her~brown

I do hope everyone enjoys.

__________

~her~

Brown meets brown, she stands before him

"If you wanted me to take it off so badly, why didn't you just say so?" she said, nimbly wrapping her fingers around her ring and thrusting it in his direction. Her tone was strategically lengthened and woven with pain tinted words with a pinch of disgust.. She reached her left hand out at him, as if waiting for him to snatch her ring off her palm. No hand reached out.

She sucked in a breath and pursed her lips in a thin line, then grabbed his right hand and slapped the ring onto his palm, making sure he felt the forceful jerk and the cold metal of the ring touching his own unscratched, perfect replica resting along his finger. It was warm touching her own wrist, not like her cold, warped up, once beautiful ring.

"Have you ever thought about how much I love this ring?" Lisa said, trying to keep her voice from raising. Staring at the idol with a ferocious glare. She then twisted her bracelets off, then plucked her earrings, then yanked off her necklace, shoving them all into his hand.

"It was the gift my step father bought me with his money, to remind me he will always love me, that's why its always with me! I haven't even visited him in two years! Do you know how that feels?" She yelled, stepping back. Her palms stayed grasping his much larger ones, digging her nails enough to draw blood.

"If you wanted me to take it off, all you needed to do was ask" Lisa breathed, then stood straight and looked around flailing her arms around the scene, "this, was not necessary"

"Lisa-ssi, we did not mean for this to happen, please accept out sincerest apologies." Jungkook spoke, looking as if to cry, squeezing Lisa's palm that stayed almost clawing into his, their rings and her jewels enclosed in between.

That's... that's all you have to say?

"You knew very well this was in occurrence, I know. Yet, you made no action? Hm, Jungkook Sunbae?" She tilted her head, pouting and nodding, as if mocking him to be a baby.

"You can't possibly imagine that an apology now would be appropriate? After you watched Jennie Unnie get molested by your seasangs?" She prodded, watching in silent mirth as Jungkook's eyes flood with guilt, she loved it, after what they allowed to happen, she thought it was only necessary.

"Lisa-ssi, we really do apologize, please-" he started once again, Lisa wished he would just not. Breathing in and interrupting.

"You're forgiven, but it is not essentially my place to forgive." She said, grinning at him, and twisting their enclosed palms into a handshake, and earring fell to the ground. Jungkook failed to understand,

"What, Lisa-ssi-" he breathed out, mouth open in confusion, but she just laughed,

"I saw it, Jungkook sunbae, you sincerely apologize, but we both must collectively agree that you had all the power in the world, in that one moment those girls got to Jennie Unnie." She smiled once again, trying to mimic Jisoo's, figuring it's what she would do in the situation.

Walking back and letting go of his hand, keeping eye contact yet watching as his fingers clasped around her jewelery as if it were glass, "but please, never even look at me again, and don't even dare to do such as think about Jennie unnie." She whispers, making sure the public does not hear those words from her cherry painted lips. She turns and climbs into the van, Jennie smiled apologetically.

"Jisoo I-" Taehyung started,

"Ani." Jisoo walked back, she held and tugged on Cheayoung's shirt, "Lets go, Lisa's waiting." She said.

"I'm Sorry."

"Sorry is just not enough."

______

This is pure fiction.

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u