______________

What songs would you have as your theme song? Mine would be the Power Puff Girls'.

WARNING: this chapter contains triggering content, if you are uncomfortable i apologize and advise you to skip to the end.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT THINK OF ANYONE IN THE WAY IT IS SHOWN FOR SASAENGS. I RESPECT AND LOVE EVERYONE AND WISH NO ONE HARM EVER. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS FICTION.
______________

"Havavagurglegurgleblahblahbleh!" The sweet sound of the blabbering of Ji Yeon blasted out of my phone

"Havavagurglegurgleblahblahbleh!" The sweet sound of the blabbering of Ji Yeon blasted out of my phone. Chaeyoung, who was in the kitchen eating grass-I mean-salad, rushed over with leaves still sticking out of her mouth.

"Mmfff- Ji Yeon-ah, it's been so long! Tell your Imo to actually tell me when you decide to call with Hyuna eomma!" Chaeyoung said while jumping into the spot on the couch next to me. I glared and playfully hit her side.

"Yah! Ji Yeon ah, don't listen to her, okay? Ro Imo is always so busy eating grass!" I heard Rosie gasp beside me and I laughed evilly. Ji Yeon and Hyuna unnie's laugh added in.

"Oh! Sorry Lisa, it's Ji Yeon's nappy time, right Ji Yeon ah?" Ji Yeon laughed at the sound of Hyuna unnie's aegyo, and laughed even more when she heard 'nap'. Strangely enough, she loved napping, but never sleeping. We nodded and bid goodbye to Hyuna unnie and Ji Yeon.

"Wahh, Lisa-ya, Ji Yeon got so chubby!" I nodded, Ro hopped up from the couch and went back into the kitchen for more grass. She was right, when we first found Ji Yeon she was skinny and premature. Now she's chubby and healthy. It makes me so happy that she's happy and alive.

"Omo! Lisa? Don't you have a Celine event?" Jisoo unnie yelled out as she saw me. I nodded and smiled at her. This time, I know what I'm doing.

When I first started doing solo events I was terrified of being alone without my members. They were always there when I needed help on stage, I never really got used to getting ready without them. But I've adapted to using breathing techniques from Jennie unnie, it helps her so she always reminded me to breathe and stay calm when you feel a panic attack coming up. My phone dinged, manager-nim is waiting outside.

I said goodbye to my girls and left, Jennie unnie sent me a text on not forgetting to breathe, I rolled my eyes and left her on read while I climbed into the van waiting outside our dorm. We made the agreement that we go to YG headquarters to get ready, since the headquarters are safe and guarded. When outside anyone can be there, waiting the right chance to hurt me. The death threats were coming back.

__________

The blinding flashes of cameras and constant yelling welcomed me as soon as I stepped out of my van. I unconsciously scanned the crowd for any person who looked like they were out for my blood. But it was hard since I was practically surrounded by a wall of muscle.