41

____________
I'm having some trouble with vsoo's storyline, any ideas?
___________

____________I'm having some trouble with vsoo's storyline, any ideas?___________

________

"Wahh, yeppeo

"Wahh, yeppeo..." I trailed off, the view of the sun setting from Jungkook's massive windows completely taking my mind off the wonderful smell of the hot chocolate Jungkook was making in the kitchen. I stared out from the couch and sighed. Why is it that he makes me so safe and happy? I've only known him for the shortest time.

I've always wondered how beautiful everything could be. I get happy easily, and since I'm quite used to hate and false accusations, I've found a way to become the mood maker of the group. Jennie unnie and Chaeyoung seem to get sad easily, so I've learned to be the backbone, Jisoo unnie does too much for the group anyway.

I watched as the sun started to set, the yellow and orange mixing and fading into shades of blue and purple. A smile spread on my face as familiar, immortal memories of my trainee times crept back up into my head and blurred my vision. The sounds of all nine original PinkPunk members' voices echoed and old songs we covered and performed repeated around in my ears. These are the memories that keep me alive, their how I got through this. But sometimes I think, how would it be different if all nine of us were Blackpink? How would our careers be? I held back a grin as I remembered all our late-night snacks and karaoke sessions after classes.

Suddenly I was there.

With all of them again.

And I've never felt so happy.

And that was until...

A pigeon flew right into the window

"Omo! Omo!" I quickly got up and checked if the poor thing was alright. Holding my chest in shock as I peered down the window view. I crouched down to the floor.

"Yah! Why did he decide to buy an apartment at the friggin top of the friggidy friggin building?" I whispered, nervously looking down, maybe I could see the pigeon flying around? But I really couldn't see any sign of a living bird anywhere.

"Aniyo, he should be okay..." I said, moving my hair and leaning closer to the window until my bangs pressed against the glass. Poor bird, it was so young.