45

I'm so very very very sorry i haven't updated in so long:( 

To those who asked if the book has ended, no it has not but it's ending soon. 

Stay tuned bubs:)

______________________

It all happened so quickly. The sirens came nearer and nearer. 

They couldn't get him away in time. 

Jungkook tried his hardest to talk with the officers, they refused to listen to Lisa. But of course, how could they do something when they threatened to put both Lisa and Jungkook's names on the crime scene? 

 Lisa sighed in defeat with her throat slightly aching with a sting from yelling over the loud sirens. There is no need now, she thinks, they have already left. Jungkook takes her palm and leads her back to the car. 

"We are going to get him back, yes?" she asks, looking at the man in the driver's seat when she climbed into the black, shiny car. Jungkook grinned and replied with a new, determined glint in his eyes. 

"It hurts how you think that low of me, Lali." He replies with a mischievous grin, Lisa playfully smacks his shoulder and shakes her head. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go home," she added, placing her palm on his. her eyes slanted in determination. 

____

"This was a terrible idea." 

That was the first thing Lisa said when they ended up at the front doot of the old man's apartment. Jungkook just shrugged. 

"There's no other way, it's all we really got." He stepped forward, took a breath, and knocked five times on the dark brown door. There was complete silence on the other side. Lisa looked up at Jungkook with a puzzled face, had they not gotten the right apartment? It was where the man said, right? 

"Do you wanna build a snowman...?" Jungkook mutters, moving from side to side in the balls of his feet. The awkward silence between them grew as time passed. Until there was shuffling heard on the other side of the door. 

"Oh! Darling I'm getting to the door as fast as I can!" the lock turned and the door cracked open to see a small, humble old woman with grey hair tied neatly behind her head.

"Darling-" Her face fell. It would seem as she saw hell as it is. 

"They took him, right? I could never get that stupid television to turn on. My daughter would always do it for me. Come in my children." 

____

Lisa stared at the blank wall in front of her, pictures of the happy little family covered the walls in familiar patterns she could not place where she saw before. They were a beautiful family, of course. She could see an older dog in one of the pictures with a little girl smiling as if she won a pony. 

Such a wonderful, happy family. Until a few weeks ago, when their precious daughter was murdered. 

The old lady sat in tears at their front. Her hands clasped over her apron tightly. Both the young adults did not know what to say or do. 

"He told me, it's either do or die. He will be killed. I know it." A sharp pang hit Jungkook as he realized, his new friend will soon be killed. Most likely. Lisa's phone buzzed. 

NEWS TODAY: The murderer of our honorable politician has been taken to court immediately. His hearing is likely to be a death sentence. 

______

"Please ARMY, we need your help. This politician killed a bright young girl with a terrible intention to touch her. He killed her with no mercy in front of her own father. Now her father is serving the death penalty for killing the disgusting man. We need your help. We must stop this public death penalty for an innocent man."

______

"BLINK, this innocent man needs our help. We need to get together with every person regardless of look or gender or opinion. We need to save this man. His daughter was killed right before his eyes by an evil politician. We cannot let this man with evil intentions win, we have to give justice to this family!"

_______

"Jungkook-ah" Lisa asked quietly over the phone. SHE felt her heart rate increase.

"Hm?"

"I- what are we?" She stammered as her cheeks started to feel warm.

"...Lali...I-"

"UH, never mind me! I'll just-"

"H-hey! Lali? W-wha..?" Jungkook looked at his screen in confusion.

"She...hung up?" Jungkoom scratched his head in confusion. His head hurt from all this thinking.

"Man, girls are so complicated..."

_________

Sorry it's so short, next part coming in a few days! (Or hours)

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u