22

LISA

I ran as fast as I could, scenarios about what kind of danger unnie could be in, I was so scared no sound came out of my mouth as I tried to yell out her name. I gasped as a mob of 'MIN YOONGI IS MY MAN's rushed towards me. My eyes widened, they were coming straight at me.

This is it, Jennie unnie was abducted and I'm gonna die.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me towards them. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held his shirt tight. We stayed there until the mob was far away. I could smell a strong cologne, reminding me of someone. I could tell he was muscular as well. I closed my eyes and held the back of his shirt tighter, hoping whoever this was, it was someone I knew. Only one name was in my mind then.

"Jungkook?" I whispered, letting loose of his poor shirt.

"Lisa. Are you okay? You could've gotten seriously hurt by hyung's sesaeng's." He loosened his tight grasp around my waist, but kept his arms around it. He looked at me so softly I could fall in love with him that moment.

"I'm fine, thank you, Jungkook." I said, not being able to look at his face, instead looking at his tight shirt, showing his muscles faintly. I blushed.

What do you think you're doing, Lisa?

"No sweat." He said, pulling his arms off my waist and rubbing his nape. I smiled. But it slid off just as quick as I remembered what happened.

"My unnie! She was abducted!" I yelled, Jungkook's eyes widened, "Jinjja?" He replied, "I as just looking for my Suga hyung." He said.

I could care less about your hyung, my unnie might be more hurt than she already is.

"Where was she last?" Jungkook asked, concerned, I scoffed.

"Why would you want to know? Are you going to just stand there and watch as my unnie is getting hurt? Because last time I checked, you did." I spat at him. Making sure every word hurt like venom. Jungkook frowned.

"You are not going there. Lisa." He warned, I glared at him. "You deserve it."

I ran to where I saw unnie last. and checked my watch, it had only been about a few minutes. Jungkook grabbed my wrist, I turned to him, "Look," He said, pointing to the mob, that was back.

"Where is he?" A girl said in the mob.

"I'm sure Yoongi would love to see what I could do." Another said, I heard Jungkook choke next to me. I laughed.

"That hideous Jennie girl could die for all I care." I gasped.

"She made such a big deal out of a few cuts."

A'ight, now I'm ready to fight.

"Stop." Jungkook said, I looked at him, the words they said of unnie and even more female idols hurt me. I hated it.

I hate it.

"What. In. The. Name. Of. God. Jihyo." His eyes widened, I raised my eyebrows and turned my head to where he was staring.

"Jisoos Christ" I muttered.

_____________

JENNIE

"Ah, I guess it did fall from my bag here," I muttered to myself as I picked up my phone from the ground and dusted it off. In the distance, I heard some running and yelling faintly. I shrugged it off and stood back up.

Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me against a brick wall. My eyes immediately closed tightly for the impact. But an arm around my waist cushioned it. A warm body pressed against mine and a familiar cologne swarmed around me.