24

I will be merging some chapters of my old book into this book bc I just love them so much.

Go ahead and read. :))

__________________________________

"You." Jungkook's voice rang in my head, over, and over again. I covered my burning face with my hands.

What this man is doing to me.

I know our groups are not in good terms as of right now. But every time Jungkook looks at me bells ring in my ears. I sigh happily.

"Lisa-ya, you look very happy," Jennie unnie said, breaking my happy-land. I smiled at her and grabbed her hands. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Forget about me, how was it?" I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows at her. Unnie made a confused face. "How was what?" She asked back at me. Clearly not getting the memo. I Sighed yet again.

"You know, the thing with sunbae?" I giggled. "I didn't know the untouchable August'D was so good at kiss-" Unnie smacked her hand over my mouth and dragged me to her room, looking around for Chae and Jisoo unnie.

"How did you find out?" She whispered to me, I shoved her hand off me and got comfortable.

"I thought you were getting abducted but then found out you were sucking each others' faces off to 'cover' yourself from sumbaenim's sesaengs. That's a pretty sexy way to get out of things, huh? You two looked like you've been kissing each other for years, I wonder if you've done any other, sexy things..." I blurted out smirking with a mischievous face, empathizing with the word 'cover'. Unnie blushed but quickly shook it off.

"It was to save us from those girls!" She whisper-yelled,

"And two guys!" I blurted out, she glanced at me,

"You counted?" she asked, clearly impressed. I flipped my hair. "Why yes. Yes, I did. It gets a little boring watching you and Suga sumbaenim kiss for so long. By the way, how did you kiss for that long?" I rambled on, unnie tried to stop me from talking, but I shrugged her off.

"Why didn't you just hide? That would've been a lot smarter," I said, unnie smacked me, I glared at her.

"He totally likes you," I muttered. Unnie gasped and smacked me again.

"He does not!" She yelled out. I stuck my tongue out at her and got off her bed.

"Then why did he act like he was enjoying it?" I asked,

"No, Lisa, stop." Unnie called out. Grabbing my hand.

"No? Why not?" I asked. Jen unnie just shook her head.

"It's just-"

"He liiikesss youuu!" I started,

"He. Likes. You-" I had started to tease again, but Unnie cut me off,

"Lisa! Please, just listen!" She yelled, My mouth hung open, a clash was heard next to us.

"What?"

___________