38

______________________

Sorry ya'll, school started and I had to write a stressful eight page essay T-T

______________________

"You want A BABY?" Jihyo blurted out, quickly covering her mouth with her palm in shock

"You want A BABY?" Jihyo blurted out, quickly covering her mouth with her palm in shock. I sat, wide-eyed, while Joy was hyperventilating in the corner with Ro's arms wrapped around her torso. The loud sound of the door slamming open echoed through the room, once again.

"There goes another door-"

"YAAAAAAA LAALLISSAA-"

"Yerin?" The only person who can be that loud. And I didn't even have to turn around to know whats happening.

"AHAHAHAHA EUNHA'S WEARING SHOE INSOLES!"

"I AM NOT!"

"Just kill me already."

"AAHHHH HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THESE 5 MORONS?-"

"SOWOONN UNNIEEE I THINK I BROKE THE DOOR"

"Someone explain to me how the heck did Yuju yell that in a high note?

"DANNCCEE PAARRTAAAYYY"

"I swear they are literally the female version of Bangtan-" Nayeon unnie started, but was strampled by Umji and Yeri rolling on the ground together along with Twice Cheayoungie.

"Hello?" The room quieted down and watched Jennie unnie link arms with Yerin and Nayeon unnie.

"Hyun-a unnie is still on the phone, guys." There were whispers around us,

"Hyun-a unnie is on the phone?"

"Oh! Anneong unnie!"

"Anneong!"

"Anneong, Gfriend!"

"So, what were you saying, unnie?" Sana asked, leaning towards the phone, wanting a clear answer, like the rest of us.

"Let me get strait to the point, can, um, can we..."

The room is silent...

"Can we adopt Ji-Yeon ah?"

.

"Ah- you want to- you want-" I couldn't understand anything, does unnie really mean that? Does she really want to bring Ji Yeon in her life as a daughter?

"Hyo-Jong and I thought about it a lot, and we want to give her a good life, with an eomma and an appa." I almost stopped breathing after hearing this. Ji Yeon will have a happy family, she will have a mom and a dad and maybe even siblings in the future. This is all I've been dreaming of for her.

"Whenever you're ready, Lisa."

"Ahhhhh this is so emotional..." Rosie whined as she buried her palms in her face and started crying softly. Then Joy unnie started crying seeing Rosie crying.