19

You all are amazing! 20k? For this trash? Guys! I seriously love you all! You give me LIFE.

please tell me if you want me to make a fun chapter, like a Q a d A with the characters or anything like that.

On with the story!

____________

JUNGKOOK (sorry my pictures aren't working)

"YAH, maknae! Jimin's poster is still in his dressing room, can you get it?" Jin hyung whisper yelled from across the set, trying to get a peak of his soon-to-be sister in law, who was very late, but the crew was all around her, my other hyungs also trying to see heer.

"I can't even get a peek of her." Jimin hyung mumbled from beside me, he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. I sighed. He's here being allowed to date let alone get married and he thinks he's allowed to whine about not being able to see whoever this woman is that has already taken hyung's attention from me by not even showing her face. 

"Now you know how it feels to finally have someone's attention off you, Kook." J-hope hyung said on my other side, my frown deepened. The camera man walked up to Jimin hyung and Tae hyung walked over to him.

This should be illegal.

Jin hyung was glaring me down so I abruptly sat up and walked in the direction of hyung's dressing room. Jimin hyung and Tae hyung were talking with the camera close to them.

"Taehyungie, how do I look?"

"With your eyes, Jiminie."

_________

I opened the door to hyung's dressing room and scanned it for his poster. I heard running and the sound of a door slamming open outside the room.

What in the name of jams...?

I shook my head and spotted the poster on the couch as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out as I grabbed the poster,

Windshield Wiper Hyung:
Yah, where the jdbsjsjshsvshsjb are you?

Windshield Wiper Hyung:
You ajsjsnsbsb! Jimin has to go in 30 frickin seconds and you are not here yet with his frickin poster

Windshield Wiper Hyung:
WHERE THE FRICK FRACK TIC TAC PATTY WACK NICK NACK SNICK SNACK QUARTERBACK BIG MAC HEART ATTACK RACE TRACK. DOUBLE BACK GUY NAMED JACK ARE U?

My phone slipped out of my hand as it buzzed a few more times.

Now is not the time to panic, you better run, Jeon.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and ran out the door, not forgetting to slam it shut. I slid and turned the corner just to have someone slam into me.

"And I oop-" The person, a girl, muttered when she fell, it felt she was very light for I didnt even step back from the impact while she, fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry, I should have-" I started, but the girl became frightened and pointed her finger at me.

"Y-you're not a wall!" I raised my eyebrows in concern. I mean, I shouldn't be a wall. I pulled my hand out for her to take it. 

"Sorry again, miss-" I stopped when the girl showed her face. Her pretty eyes widened as her doll-like face glowed under the light, "...Lisa?" Her name came out as a whisper as the flashbacks of Lisa crying and the night at the park. He could almost feel her still holding him so tight he was afraid he might suffocate. Bells rang in his ears and his heart started beating fast.  

What the actual frick, Jeon. Pull yourself together. It's just a girl.

"Ah, Sunbae." She said, yanking her hand out of my grasp, "I'm the one that should say sorry, I'm so clumsy, really." She muttered the last part, my eyes widened and I unconsciously held her arms, 

"No, really, it's my fault, I was only thinking of getting my hyung's poster to him." I smiled warmly, Lisa smiled back, bells rang louder in my ears as I stared at her beautiful features. Lisa glanced at my hands on her arms, 

Okay, she is a very beautiful girl. She is just a very beautiful girl.

"Oh, um, sorry, haha...heh." I quickly snatched my hands off her arms and placed them behind my back. 

"It's fine, I have to go to my unnies, they're waiting." She said, ignoring the fact that her phone was going off with buzzes. I nodded.

"Yeah, I have to go to my hyungs." I added,

wAiT

mY hYuNgS 

oH nO

__________

"And where have you been, my sweet, adorable, baby boy?" Jin hyung asked eerily as I tried to slowly walk in my blending in with the walls trick, but Jin hyung really does have eyes on the back of his head.

"I was..." I tried to make up an excuse,"....caught in the road of life...?" Hyung glared at me.

"Ah, Kook! You got my poster! What took you so long?" Jimin hyung said, grinning that now he can finally meet, what he calls, 'baby mochi's Wifu.'

Nothing can ruin this day for him.

Papa mochi is probably very proud.

"Yah! Jungkook! Stop Jimining, seriously, you literally Jimin every day. And here again, you Jimined today." Joon hyung said, breaking the tip of the pencil he was holding for a staff member on accident. Suga hyung and Hobi hyung laughed.

I turned back to Jin hyung, who didn't stop glaring at me. He rolled up a packet of the host scripts.

Oh no.

Oh, Lord, no.

"Lost in the road of life, huh?" He said, patting the rolled up packet in his palm.

"Hyung, we can talk this out," I said, backing up and smiling.

"Come here, you jshshshsjsns" I yelped and tried to run away.

Jin hyung is terrifying when he's mad.

"No! Hyung! Please! I promise I'll give you all my chicken for a month!" I yelled, hyung hit me with the packet on my gluteus maximus.

"Three months!" I tried to comprise, but hyung wasn't having it.

"A year!"

________

THANK YOU ALL FOR 20K I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU! PLEASE TELL MY IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR AN EXTRA CHAPTER PLEAAASSE.

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u