47

I will try to put more time on this book now! New chapter piggies!!

Sorry for the poor editing skilzz TT

_________♡_________

Narrator POV

Jungkook sighed again, he doesn't understand what He's feeling. He can't get the image of Lisa out of his head, he sniffled again. The only thing Lisa and Jungkook have been doing that's the same was probably crying. And thinking about her in a garden full with lilies is definetly not making him feel any better.

"I'm such a jerk, and didn't even go after her." He said, leaning forward on his elbows.

"Finally realized it haven't you?" Jungkook looked up from the bench to see who said that to him.  Yoongi was standing in front of him, the rest of the garden could be seen behind him.

"What?" The younger asked, clearly not in the mood to talk, Yoongi shifted to Jungkook's side,

"That you're a jerk." Yoongi answered as he sat himself next to the maknae. Who gave him a strong glare. Yoongi leaned back on the bench they were on and sighed. After that, there was only silence.

"You've lost a bit of her-Lisa, I mean -" he said,  breaking the silence between the two. Jungkook turned to him with a confused face. Yoongi didn't move a muscle, his eyes staring forward.

"She trusted you, and you took what she told you for granted." The eldest spoke, Jungkook sat straight, about to say something back, "Hey-"

"Exactly like what I did." Yoongi's voice softened, sadness reflected in his eyes. Jungkook's eyes widened. He didn't know his hyung was going to talk about his past with Jennie.

"With Jennie-ah" he paused, taking a deep breath, "I took her trust, her care, her love, -her- for granted." Yoongi went on. Jungkook looked down at his feet. He realized his hyung was not feeling sadness, he was feeling guilt. For taking Jennie for granted.

"I was young, and naive -like you- I didn't know how much she was for me, I didn't know how much she is for me. I didn't understand what I was feeling. I let it out on her, on Jennie. And when she left, when she walked out of my life, only then I understood how priceless her love was. I was, gone without her," Jungkook looked up to his hyung, why he had stopped. Yoongi wiped his palm over his face in stress and turned to Jungkook, looking him in the eye.

"Lost. I was lost, Jungkook. I lost Jennie, all of her, all of her love, and trust, everything."  Tears fell from Yoongi's eyes, Jungkook looked at him in awe, his hyung never cries in front of anyone, much less for a person. He realized how much Yoongi needs his Jennie noona.

"And if you don't do anything, unless you don't go after her, your going to lose Lisa. Just like how I lost Jennie." Yoongi spoke sternly. Jungkook's heart clenched of the thought of being separated from Lisa, of Lisa hating him forever. Of losing Lisa.

"H-hey, don't cry, kiddo." Yoongi said as he held his hands up and wiped the hot tears that flowed down Jungkooks cheeks.

"H-hyung, I don't want t-to lose Lisa." The younger announced in shaky breaths, choking on his own tears. Yoongi pulled him into a hug, moving his palm in circles on Jungkook's back. In a way of soothing him.

"P-please, don't let that h-happen" The maknae pleaded against Yoongi's shirt, clenching it tightly.

"Oh Jungoo," a soft, feminine voice broke out from behind him. Suddenly, he felt two slender arms circling around him, "we promise, your hyungs and noonas will be here." The girl said again, Yoongi gave her a nod. She stared back at him, full with sadness, and love. The love she felt for him that never went away, no matter how much she tried. Jungkook sniffled.

"J-Jennie noona?" He asked, Jennie gave out a hum. She pulled her fingers through his hair in a soothing matter, which made Jungkook feel safe in a way. She looked at Yoongi sadly.

If we were meant to be,
We would've been by now...

__________

The last sentence is from a don't from Billy, lol expect a lot of song recurrence in the Yoonnie part of the bookkk.

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u