IIVV

Heyo~
_________^^

Lisa has never been more terrified in her entire 21 year old lifespan. Turns out sitting in the same room with PapaYG and the new CEO is a lot more horrifying than how Jennie unnie described it to be. She's been to this office many times, for her love of cats. But, she won't lie, Papa YG has a dangerous aura. While her new CEO has a very peaceful aura.

If your thinking if a fan or Dispatch found out about Lisa's meeting with Jungkook, then you are thinking exactly what Lisa is think right now. You can practically see the sweat pouring from her. YG's cold stare at Lisa is enough to break her. The poor girl trembling in her spot on the office chair her and her unnies used to play around on when PapaYG was out of the room.

"We- Lisa? Are you okay?" Her YGunnie said, suddenly concerned for the girl sitting in front of her sweating buckets.

"I-I'm fine, T-thank you." Lisa replied, sending her boss a shriveled smile. Getting unsettling smiles from her boss.

"Ok? Lisa, we hav-" YG started, but, was cut off, rather rudely in his opinion, by Lisa. And being the extra human being she is, she fell to the ground on her knees and clasped her hands together with puppy eyes.

"I'm so sorry I really didn't mean going out so late and meeting him next time I'll double check if there's anybody around and I won't go out without calling Manager-nim I promise I won't do it again and I'll stay away from him please forgive me!?" she blabbered out with tears in her eyes. Both her bosses gave her weird glances,

"What??" Lisa's new boss sneered out in confusion, Lisa gave her a weird glance,

"Lisa, what are you talking about? I called you here to talk about the red carpet!?" she said, confusion laced her words. Lisa propped her eyebrows up in confusion.

"The red carpet?" She spoke to herself, may I remind you, she was still on the ground with her hands together. Suddenly, she gasped,

"OH, THE RED CARPET-I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOU- uh....ehehee.."

"Talking about...?" Lisa's PapaYG pressed on.

"Talking about...about leaving the dorm....to uh, feed the stray kittens outside, yeah, to feed the kittens..." Lisa made up from the top of her head. Her YGunnie sighed.

"Seriously Lisa? That's the second time! You know it's dangerous out there with all of those threats and rumors going around!" The new CEO of YGentertainment scolded, Lisa held her head down in shame and relief.

"We called you here to tell you that we decided to tell the public that you and Jungkook are friends from award shows to cover up the fact why you talked so rudely to your sunbaes." YG said sternly,

"But I called him sunbae-nim!" Lisa cried out, trying to cover for herself. Crossing her arms and pouting, now sitting criss-cross on the ground of her boss' office.

"Sorry, Lisa, it's been decided, so act like you're friends, and only friends." Her YGunnie warned, Lisa nodded, sulking.

"You may leave now, your unnies might get worried." Lisa nodded agin and turned to the door, doing what PapaYG asked. She twisted the door knob and stepped out, but before she could close the door behind her, YG spoke up behind her,

"Oh, and nice save, Lisa."

--------------------------------

eyyo!

I'm really sorry for updating so late TT

Please forgive me.

TT

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u