IIVVI

.help

________________

Lisa's POV,

Another party,

Another party of BamBam.

Another party of being forced to do stupid things because he knows way too much blackmail.

But this might be ok, cuz the rest of my group is here, and Redvelvet, Twice, Gfriend, Mamamoo unnies, and Apink unnies will be there.

So, I'm safe.

And BamBam is terrified of Jisoo unnie and Nayeon unnie. Plus, he's totally whipped for Mina unnie, he's been using my ties with her to find out if she likes him back.

Which she does.

"Lisa!" I turn around to find Mina unnie running up behind me.

"Unnie! Be careful! You're not fully recovered yet! Are you feeling well?" I asked her, lightly grasping her arms, unnie giggled

"Yes, i'm actually feeling mush better, turns out JYP really does care about mental health." She broke out in a laugh. I added in.

"I'm so happy, Omo! I'm excited for your new comeback, I've literally been playing the trailers on loop, oh, the visuals!" I exclaim loudly, Mina unnie laughs more, it makes me happy hearing her laugh, I haven't heard her laugh like that in so long.

"WOH! Bammy got so much hotter than before!" She whispers in my ear excitedly, I laugh out loud, and call Bammy over while unnie says some colorful words as she frantically touched up her dress and hair.

"H-Hayyyyyy" Bammy says oh-so awkwardly, Mina shyly giggled and greeted him. I watch as they laugh lovingly at each other,

Bammy's so lucky.

"Um, I'll go, I think my unnies are calling me! BRB BABES!" I turn on my heal and speed walk away to give them their moments, but not forgetting to click some pics,

No one said I don't have tons of blackmail for BamBam.

I snicker evilly, and start looking for Jisoo unnie, Since Rosie is talking with Apink Naeun unnie, and Jennie unnie is playing poker with EXO and Super Junior and is currently winning. Her wounds don't seem to effect her game strategy. Much to her opponents' pleasure.

"Please, Jisoo, Please." My head whips around at the sound of a deep voice saying my unnies name, kind of reminding me of Taehyung Sunbae's voice.

"We didn't mean-" Another voice rang out in a hallway, I turned to the corned and peered out.

Oh my god, BTS is here.

"You didn't mean it? Is that what your going to say? My sisters are crying day and night because we might lose our jobs, our Lives because of you!" Jisoo unnie's voice yelled out, angry.

"But Jungkook had met Lisa-"

"Yes, he did, but did it change anything?" Jisoo unnie spoke softly.

"Jisoo, please, don't do this." Taehyung sunbae spoke out, my eyes widened as he grabed her small hands in his larger ones.

"I can't, Tae, I have to. You ruined us, I can't stay with a man who killed us all in the inside." Unnie spoke. I almost got scared, her voice was so firm, Taehyung sunbae was left with nothing.

"Jisoo,"

"Congratulations?"

"What?" A conversation between unnie and sunbae broke out.

"Isn't that what you wanted You? You have invented a new kind of stupid. A 'damage you can never undo' kind of stupid. An 'open all the cages in the zoo' kind of stupid. 'Truly, you didn't think this through?' kind of stupid" She went, on,

"Jisoo,"

"You've re-defined your legacy. Congratulations."

"I couldn't do anything!"

"Sure you could, Taehyung sunbae." There was a deep sigh.

"I lived only to read your letters, I look at you and think 'God, what have we done with our lives and what did it get us?' That doesn't wipe the tears or the years away, does it? And you know what I'm here to do?" I gasped, what letters? Was Jisoo unnie dating sunbae?

"Jisoo, please, I can-" Jisoo unnie placed her right hand on Taehyung sunbae's cheek,

"You can't explain. And I'm not here for you,"

"I know my sisters like I know my own mind, You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. And a million years ago Jennie said to me 'this one's mine'-" She glared at him so ferociously, I felt scared from here, but unnie kept talking, "So I stood by. Do you know why?"

Jisoo unnie's cheeks stained with tears and new owns falling down turned red in anger. I stared at Taehyung sunbae's face to wait for his answer.

"I love my sisters more than anything in this life, I will choose their happiness over mine every time!" She looked up at Taehyung sunbae, who was breathing heavily and guilt looked evident on his face.

"I'm sorry, but I can't love someone who has ruined me." Unnie took a deep breath and wiped her cheeks, Taehyung sunbae tried to reach out to her, but she moved back,

" Don't. Take another step in my direction."

___________

Shout out to all my Hamilton fans!!! Jisoo's confession from when she said 'congratulations', on, is from Hamilton's 'Congratulations.' Credits to Lin-Manuel Miranda!! Jisoo's speech is Angelica and Taehyung's speech is Alexander. THE VIDEO IS NOT MINE!!!

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u