15

Omigod guys r u serious?
10K?
FOR THIS GARBAGE?
I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE
U GUYS ARE AMAZING WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO DESERVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD THAT MAKES U HAPPY

TT

I LOB U

I WILL DO BEST TO MAKE PPL HAPP

(None of this is edited so have fun cringing ;))
____________

Previously on PRETTY RINGS

We all pouted as she scratched the rest of the foil being half scared for her life and half anxious.

"OMA GOHD"

"WHAT NOW?"

"I SWEAR IF IT'S SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN I'LL-"

"*********e!"

"Are you serious?" Chaeyoung blurted out, her right hand covered her mouth as she fell to the ground on her knees, making it much more dramatic then it should be

"Are you serious?" Chaeyoung blurted out, her right hand covered her mouth as she fell to the ground on her knees, making it much more dramatic then it should be. Her silky straight brown-blonde-black hair that I would kill for over my tangled mess fell over her shoulders in a pretty way. Jisoo unnie's yes widened and she ran to Chaey excitedly.

I immediately grinned and hugged Rosie so tight. Jennie unnie grabbed her hands softly and smiled warmly while Jisoo unnie wrapped her arms around all of us and squealed in delight. My smile widened as I realized how happy we were.

I want to stay like this forever.

————————

"Yoyoyo J-hope ich in da houuuze" Hobi hyung's wonderful English echoed in the hallways, giving me chills as I waddled into Namjoonie hyung's room

"Hyung can I play in your studio?" I yelled as I walked into hyung's room, he looked at me in a weird way,

"Didn't I give you a studio to trash already? Why bother to trash mine then?" He said while trying to fix a small figure that had crumbled in his palms when I slammed open the door. I pouted and jumped on his unmade bed.

"Besides, we have a shooting today, in about half and hour." I shot my head up in confusion, squinting at hyung

"I swear I had an empty schedule today like 3 seconds ago." I said, Namjoon hyung decided to give up on trying to fix the figure and looked at me,

"Well, not anymore, son." He answered in his fluent English. Why does he have to be so good at it? It makes me look bad.

"My Englisheu ich amah-jing right?" Hobi hyung yelled out as he slung open the door, Namjoon hyung flinched,

"There goes another door."

"Ich amah-jing?" Hope hyung said while throwing Namjoon hyung finger hearts. Hyung nodded and sighed.

"Your doing great, hyung, but maybe get a little better with your z's and j's"

"YO GUYS THE WE GOT MARRIED CREW IS AT OUR DOOR" Tae hyung screamed out as he slammed open hyung's door. Jimin hyung popped his head in,

"What? Be Carried? What the heck is that?" Hyung asked, I laughed at his stupidity as Namjoon hyung mumbled about buying new doors.

"What are you laughing at, huh? I'm older then you!" Jimin hyung yelled out, raising his fist in anger, which made me laugh more because he looked like an angry squirrel.

"Hyung it's 'We Got Married' not Be Carried." I replied in-between giggles. Namjoon hyung laughed and patted my back

"Oh yeah, you wanna fight? Let's fight, square up dude" Jimin hyung said and raised both his fists in a fighting position. I doubled up in laughter with Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung.

"Did you just say they were at the door? And not inside? WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PROPER MANNERS?" Jin hyung seethed out while walking in.

In a pink apron that says 'Best Mom.'

Tae hyung yelped and ran as fast as he could to the main door of their dorm. Jimin hyung snickered.

"Hyung, let me help you clean up." Namjoon hyung spoke up, trying to get Jin hyung to calm down.

"No, you'll ruin everything, I don't need your help. Thank you for asking anyway." Jin hyung said while dusting off his pink apron.

"I feed them, care for them, wash their clothes, clean their messes, teach them, but I don't get anything in return. They won't even ask me if I need any help. Such disgraceful children-Taehyung darling let the poor men in the house, they must be freezing their tootsies off in that terrible weather." Jin Hyung yelled as he whipped his head and sashayed out of hyung's room.

"Yes, hyung" Tae hyung replied as he hurriedly opened the door. We walked out of hyung's room.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Hobi hyung. Jimin hyung laughed,

"He's terrified of Jin hyung's wrath, so he's doing whatever he can to avoid it." Hyung replied. I nodded and tossed myself onto our couch.

"What were all of you yelling about? I was trying to finish a track." Yoongi hyung said as he slumped into the couch opposite me.

"We have visitors, hyung, the We Got Married crew, one of us is going to get married." Namjoon hyung explained, while handing the camera men glasses of water-an order from Jin hyung.

"Ah, jinja? THAT'S SO COOL" Tae hyung spoke out, making Jimin hyung flinch from where he was on the couch, right next to Tae hyung. We all laughed, I noticed how happy we were, how happy I was,

I want to stay this way forever

________

sorry that was so short, but, as you know, I have the worst case of writers block, but I have break right now so I'll try my very best to update once more.

THANKQ GOYS SO MUCH WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS ME GOING.

HEY YOU,

YOUR NICE,

KEEP GOING

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u