36

____________

.i may or may not have accidentally lost another child. i swear they were all stashed in my basement with the paper children. My apologies to Chez. And her four husbands.

____________

The kiss was the definition of perfect

The kiss was the definition of perfect. It wasn't sloppy or rushed, It was sweet and short, like the innocent kisses shared at the back of the school bus sweet and short. My palms cupped Jungkook's cheeks softly and his arm was wrapped around my waist and the other holding himself up so he doesn't kill me under his bodyweight. Butterflies erupted in my stomach while it flipped and turned and I could feel my heart hammering in my chest and maybe even skipping beats. Is this what Jennie unnie felt with Yoongi oppa's kisses? Is this what Jisoo unnie felt with chicken?

Jungkook broke the kiss and layed his head in my neck, breathing out slowly. I swear my heart forgot to beat like a normal, healthy, friggin heart, when Jungkook decided he was allowed to let his lips linger on my neck.

Someone get this man to stop. Because I definitely can't.

"Oh god, I've wanted to do that for so long." For a moment I forgot how to breathe. Is he high? Why is he saying that? He's been wanting to do that? My heart beats about ten times faster and I can feel Jungkook's heartbeat calming down slowly. I sigh out and a feeling in my chest tightened.

I know I shouldn't do this, I know this is not good, and I know this won't end well. But I can't seem to get myself to stop, I fit so perfectly in his arms, the way Leo is perfectly thin kind of perfect, the way Wendy unnie's 'shine on me' note is always perfect kind of perfect, the way chocolate cake is perfect kind of perfect.

And I know this will end everything between us. And that's what scares me. Because I know that in the end he is Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan Sonyeondan and I am Lalisa Manoban of Blackpink. And we can never be together and we can never be friends and we can never become this. And this kiss is a lie, this kiss just gives us a reason the stay away, this kiss tells us that what we are doing can never happen again.

But I loved every single second of it.

"Alright Jungkookie, that's just about enough time with Lisa in your roo-OH MAN HOLY SHEET MUSIC WHAT THE ACTUAL (BLEEP) JEON JUNGKOOK?" Jimin oppa walked in with, was that Huening Kai of TXT? I couldn't recognize quickly enough to confirm before Jimin oppa swung his arm out and wacked who I think is Huening Kai over his forehead in panic, wiping the poor kid off his feet. I was about to check on him when I realized Jungkook was on me and Jimin oppa saw us, on his bed, together.

My eyes widened and I kneed Jungkook where the sun don't shine in panic. Maybe much harder than I thought since he almost immediately cried out in pain.

"OWIE! WHAT THE (BLEEP) LISA?" He yelled out, very much in pain. I chuckled nervously as Jin oppa yelled from the kitchen about putting a coin in the swearing jar.

"Ehehehe..reflexes?" I waved the 'jazz hands' and nervously giggled at Jungkook's visibly pained expression. I fought back a laugh at him at the same time.

Don't tell Jungkook I said that.

"Hyung? Why are you on Lisa sunbaenim?" Huening Kai stepped in the room with wandering eyes. Jungkook eyes widened and he scrambled off the bed and pulled me off as well. I brushed my palms over the wrinkles on his bedsheets awkwardly and glanced around the room.

"N-no, you got it all wrong-I-I-" I cursed myself in my head from my unusual stuttering. I mean, I was just fricking kissed by the Jeon Jungkook, and I just fricking kissed him back.

AND A FRICKING INNOCENT CHILD SAW IT TOO.

Whatever just happened, should not ever happen again. It should be forgotten forever and never be brought back up again. I took a deep breath and walked towards Huening Kai slowly, smiling and trying my best not to look creepy. And successfully ignoring Jimin oppa and even more awkwardness on the way.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sure you didn't want to see that, at all." I turned my head to Jungkook and then put my gaze back on Huening Kai. Who was just as tall as Namjoon oppa. "How about, lets start over?" I asked, my voice seemed lighter and I saw Huening Kai smile as I held my hand out for a hand shake.

"Lalisa Manoban of BLACKPINK." I gave him my nicest smile. And I let out a breath of relief when he returned the favor.

"Huening Kamal Kai of TXT. Nice to meet you, sunbae." I shook my head at him.

"Noona is fine. Gosh this is really awkward, you're probably scarred for life now."  I spoke honestly, making him laugh out.

"Okay, noona" He trailed off and turned to Jungkook. "Hyung, I like her. But I still don't think you should -ahem- resume whatever you were doing before this." My jaw touched the floor, who teaches this child that stuff? Jungkook glared at him and separated our handshake. And Jimin oppa took that opportunity pulled Jungkook by the collar and patted my head.

"Okay, no alone time anymore, you two. And we need to talk. But it won't be me you're gonna be talking to, it's gonna Jin and Joon hyung."

________________ _ _ _ _ _ ____________

I stared at Jungkook. He seemed to fiddle with his hands a lot now. I don't want to tell him to forget about it. Part of me wants to close the space between us so badly. I don't want to forget it.

But I know it meant nothing to him.

"Look, that was not supposed to happen."

"We should forget that, Lisa, lets go back to the way we were before."

I froze, our voices overlapped at the same time. I hurt me that he wanted us to forget. But then again, I was asking that too.

"Pardon?" I could feel the sweat pouring down my face. It took all of me to say it once, how the hell could I do it again? I took a deep breath.

"Um... I think, what just happened -uh- we should..." I looked up at Jungkook, his beautiful eyes were so soft, I would have melted right then and there.

"You think, that was a mistake?" He almost whispered out. I couldn't tell if his eyes showed pure regret or pure sadness. I fought myself to speak against that.

But we both know it was a mistake.

"Lisa, can we talk to you?" Namjoon oppa walked in the room, I took this opportunity and tore my eyes away from Jungkook's. I nodded at oppa, and followed behind him. I turned my head over my shoulder to Jungkook once more. Who stared at me with sad doe eyes, arms limp at his sides, and lips slightly apart.

How much I'd love to kiss those lips and wash the sadness off his eyes.

But instead, I turned my head back to Namjoon oppa's back and closed the door behind me.

He deserves so much more than I can give.

__________

Sorry for being late again. Please forgive meeeee. And 50k? WHAT THE HECC GUYS? YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING IN LIFE AHHHHH

You have no idea how much you all keep me going. I really can't-

I. LOB. YOU. SO. MUCH.

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u