20

Lisa

During the ride back to the dorm, the scene from before racked through my mind. He had gotten a lot hotter from the last time I saw him. My heart feels as if I should forgive him.

No, all he did was smile at you, he didn't fix anything.

"Why so quiet, Lis?" I jumped when Jisoo unnie asked me something.

"Uh, no reason, I'm just tired. That's all." I replied, Jisoo unnie nodded and motioned for me to lay my head on her shoulder. Her eyes softened like she knew I was lying to her. I placed my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

I don't need anyone else but my unnies.

________

"Omo, omo!" Rosie yelped out in the massive T.V in our living room. We all laughed.

"Rosé-shii?" The man asked the moment he saw her. We all leaned foreword in anticipation,

Turn around you doofus, I wanna see your face.

"I'm so sorry, girls, I had no idea. I promise, I'll break the relationship. Please, just-" Rosie said, trying to get us to not watch it. Jennie unnie cut her off.

"Sorry my foot! I wanna see this guy! What's so bad about him anyway?" She said, we all nodded in agreement. "Oh, it's bad." Ro muttered. Hiding her face in her hands.

Whatever it is that's making her so nervous, I don't like.

I gasped, suddenly understanding everything, "Don't tell me.... he is not a he?" I asked, there's no problem against LGBTQ, but I was so sure it was a guy, I mean, it said husband on the cards we got. Ro smacked my arm, "Does that look like a she to you?" She asked, pointing at the back of her soon to be husband.

"Whatever, I want to see him" Jisoo unnie yelled, pressing play.

"Rosé-Shii?" The man said, trying to get a better look at her. Our eyes widened as the camera came closer.

"....Jimin sumbaenim?" Ro muttered a prayer as we all tried to process what happened. I blinked twice as Jen unnie replayed the scene with shaking hands. "Oh, this is really bad." She whispered.

"Jimin....sunbaenim?" I copied with a sigh, my eyes stayed widened. It all made sense. When I went to Rosie's dressing room and literally ran into Jungkook of BTS, Jimin sunbae is also in Bangtan.

"No, really, it's my fault, I was only thinking of getting my hyung's poster to him."

My eyes widened even more. I turned to Rosie, "Jungkook! I bumped into him on the way back from bringing your extra clothes to your dressing room, he told me he was getting a poster to his hyung!" Ro nodded, Jimin sunbae had a poster with him. He was supposed to draw his dream girl, or something like that.

"That's why you were so out of it in the car!" Jen unnie said. While Jisoo unnie shook her head,

"Why would the producers do this? They know the problems between both our groups and they still put this together." She asked to herself. Rosie looked up,

"After the shooting, I got a call from YG, he said it was all set up. To cover up the red carpet scenario." Rosie whispered the last sentence, Jisoo unnnie gasped, Jennie unnie scoffed, "I can't believe this," she put her hands in her hair, messing it up, "Their using you to cover up their own mistakes like always." She ranted. I frowned along with Rosie.

"You mean Bangtan?" I asked, Jisoo unnie shook her head. "As in YG, they didn't do anything to stop you're hate, they never do. They knew they could've done something, banned those comments, got legal help." Jisoo unnie seethed, I gritted my teeth.

"Like always, they didn't, and used us to clean their mess up." I replied, angry. The thought of what one thing is doing to our group angered me.

"Like Jungkook..." I whispered, my unnies got quiet, "I met him once at the park, he told me everything would be okay..." my voice cracked, Rosie pulled her to me, I rested my head on her shoulder,"He told me he would fix everything..." I sobbed.

I regret everything from that day.

"I knew, I knew he wouldn't, I knew it. But for some reason, hearing that made me feel somewhat better. I showed him my vulnerable side." Jen unnie's eyes softened,

"Oh, Lisa." Jisoo unnie said, holding my other side.

"I'm so sorry, It's all my fault." I cried. Rosie shook her head.

"No, if you hadn't done what you have, they wouldn't have done anything. Just like YG."

____________________________

Doughnuts

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u