~her~fell

_______________

Dramaaaa
_______________

Dramaaaa_______________

~her~

Lisa and her group members climb out one by one, plastering bright looks and stunning glances,

Lisa started walking forward, the paparazzi could see her clearly now, the voices overlapping eachother gave her the chills. They were definitely talking about her, she knew very well.. BLINKS gave them supportive comments, a smile automatically grinned on her face. Blinks were always with them, and always will be. It was reassuring that this will all end soon.

Lisa's smile was wiped off her face as loud, thundering voices and footsteps become louder and louder. She slowed her walk to a halt and glanced at her unnies, curving her chin to her shoulder.

So it isn't just me.

Lisa is continuously put under the pressure to be professional at all times in the public. She cannot risk looking behind our backs and causing negative emotions. At least she had guards to protect us. That is, until they all jog towards her and secure her safety at the sound of the mob.

Shrieking became louder, causing everyone to become frightened and spread out in confusion. Lisa gaped at the scene of a large group of girls storming through the swarm of body guards.

What in the actual f*ck?

Staff immediately grab at their arms and pull us out of the way as quickly as possible. Panic spread across everyone's faces and expressions changed from confused to petrified in the matter of seconds.

Guilt and fright pooled in Lisa's veins as she looked over her shoulder, her silky hair shifting from shoulder to shoulder. Being hauled away by a staff member forcefully was Jennie, Lisa once again opened her mouth to warn them of her ankle.

"Hajima! Jennie unnie-hajima! Please-her ankle-"

The world slows down in terror as she saw Jennie fall and grasp at her ankle in pain, a sickening crack is echoed, she could see it swell from meters away as she twisted at the staff's hand around her wrist, bruising.

"No, you don't understand, she's hurt, she has an injury." Lisa explains as much and fast as she could. Glancing around to see BTS getting hauled away as well. But also trying to protect their fans in behind the rope separating them as well.

Wait! Do something! Look behind you, please help her!

There was a terrifying shriek. And Lisa could feel reality shattering into pieces. And sound finally let out of her throat. Time froze. She let herself free of the grasps of the staff and moved shoved to Jennie. People and reporters passed the ropes and swarmed around us.

Jennie screamed in pain and Lisa's knees gave out under her from a strong jab to her side. She is pushed onto the cold, rough cement. Grimacing in pain.

I looked forward, and I could not see unnie anymore.

"Jennie!" Jisoo voice called out. It sounded desperate, but all she could see were pairs of shoes thundering around her.

Was someone crying? I could hear someone crying.

"Unnie" Lisa yelled loudly through the crowd unconsciously the second she saw the shoes start to kick.

I knew it was unnie. I knew it was.

She shrieked and groaned in pain and all people did was laugh and record as she staggered to her feet. Lisa couldn't feel, she couldn't think.

I just needed to know if Jennie unnie was okay. That's all I want.

The girls were so close, they didn't even let the guards in. They kept hurting her Unnie, kicking and slapping her. Her screams echoed, they all tried to get her,

We couldn't do anything.

"Help-" Jennie yells at the top of her lungs. Rosie was screaming and crying, scrating at the black suit of whomever is was who was holding her from the crowd with such furiousity. Jisoo was too far away from the crowd, pushed against the end by staff. Horrible words and comments hit Jennie like bullets.

The guards were too preoccupied to notice their screams of help over the loud noises and swarming people building up. A camera knocked Lisa over the head and she hissed in pain. But moved further to Jennie.

"Unnie!" Tears fell like waterfalls. She turned to Bangtan, just hllolding the beam stopping their fans from passing the red carpet or getting hurt in the commotion.

"Please, please help. They will only listen to you! Please..." Lisa choked on her pleads and sobs. The guards finally got the girls off Jennie unnie.

"THAT TAUGHT YOU A LESSON, KEEP YOU AND YOUR W**RES AWAY FROM HERE YOU SL***!

Jennie unnie was bleeding from her left arm down, bruises and nail scratches marked her skin. Her ankle looked snapped in half, again.

Why

"Why..." Jisoo unnie screamed.

"How could you do this...." Rosie said.

"Stop yelling at them!"

"YA- LISA YOU B*TCH STAY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THAT RING, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.''

"SHE'S RIGHT, WE ALL KNOW YOUR USING JUNGKOOK SO GIVE HIM HIS RING BACK." Another girl yelled. Jennie spoke up,

"That's easy for you to say."

"Oh yeah? Do you want us to mess up your perfect hair again?"

A member of Bangtan stepped towards Jennie, who staggered to her uh, foot, one again, wincing and gasping in pain, red hot blood dripped to the cement and Lisa's boiled, Chaeyoung steps between them and aggressively places her arm across his chest, Daring him to walk further,

"You've done enough, don't you dare even look at her." Words like darts, spit and sworn with hatred of a century

Lisa notices her ring, her precious ring, on the ground, dented and warped and destroyed, she crawled to the ground and grasped at it several times with trembling fingers before finally handling it.

Gasping as she tried to shove it on her finger in vain, she held back tears of frustration and just pain as her precious beautiful ring was decently destroyed.

Looking up un vain and detesment towards everyone and everything, her eyes find Jungkooks guilt ridden expression, but this time, she holds it in her hand and squezes it so tightly, dare he leave, she threatens, dare he leave.

_____

I'm actually starting to like this again after heavy editing 👀

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u