Chapter 13- Talk

Alfie's P.O.V
I texted Zoe to see if Joe was with her. 'Is Joe with you?xx'
'Yeah he just came in, he looks upset though is everything ok?x'
'Its complicated I need to talk to him so I'm on my way over xx'
Zoe knew a lot about Joe's past with girls and he had dated some horrible girls. Zoe was waiting for me at the door as I got there. "Sort my little brother out he's 22 and I don't have a clue what's going on he won't talk to me."
"Let me sort him out Zo."
I ran upstairs and heard the cries from the guest room Joe was sleeping in. "Joe, it's Alfie let me in man I need to talk to you."
Slowly the door opened revealing Joe in his state. His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was a mess. I shut the door and sat down at the end of the bed. "She asked me to come and talk to you. She does really like you Joe and it's just as hard for her to stay friends with you as it is for yourself. Brandon broke her heart 6 months ago they'd been together since she was 17 and he cheated on her and didn't feel a slight bit of guilt. When me and Chai talked to her after that she said she couldn't trust anyone again and that she couldn't love anymore. You two met and she finally found what she had lost 6 months ago that's why she broke so much."
"I'm an idiot. I've upset her yet again! She's gonna hate me for fucks sake!!"
"Dude chill alright she doesn't hate you. Look you're going back to London in a couple of days so tomorrow I'll get you two to talk to each other."
"We tried talking but I ended up overreacting about it. I've known the girl for a week and yet I'm crying about her."
Joe's P.O.V
She liked me back. Then I had to go and break her heart and now she just wants to be friends. "What happened when I left?"
"Me and Chai saw you walk out of her apartment crying so we went to see Jessie and she was crying. She said she hurt you just as much as you hurt her. This isn't doing either of you any good." My phone vibrated in my pocket and I checked it to see a text from Jessie... 'I'm sorry.'
'I shouldn't have over reacted. I didn't mean to ever hurt you.'
"She text me saying sorry."
"Oh I'll go see her, you alright?"
"Yeah cheers Alf."
My eyes were sore from crying but I managed to stop. Alfie left the room and seconds later Zoe came barging. "So are you gonna tell me what's wrong?!"
"None of your business!"
"Actually it's my business because you're my brother and it's not about Jessie is it?!"
"It doesn't matter stop being so nosy! Just leave me alone alright."
"God Joseph you tell Alfie but not me! I'll ask him."
"No you won't!" I quickly texted Alfie. 'Don't tell Zoe about it please mate I just don't want her to know.'
Jessie's P.O.V
I sent him a text because it was all my fault. I didn't want to be just friends but I still said it. Chai had spent the last 30 minutes telling me not to worry and that it's not my fault. "Listen Jess he's had a lot of horrible bitchy girls date him but he's broken up with them within a month he hasn't had a proper relationship and we can all tell with you it's different."
'I'm on my way back x'
"Alfie's on his way back."
After a few minutes Alfie walked in. "I talked to him. He's in a state but I managed to calm him down. I think he just likes you a lot you know but it's not like how's he felt about anyone else."
"I like him a lot, I was just so hurt that I didn't want to take a risk with it incase I got broken even more because it'll become too much. I'll have a proper chat with him at some point. I need to film my video for Sunday."
Chai had let me borrow some of his filming stuff until I got my own. "Hi guys, today I'm going to do the 25 facts about me because well I thought you ought to know a bit about me." I went through my list of facts and then ended the video. "Thanks for watching guys, next week I might post my first cover but let me know in the comments. Like and subscribe and I'll see you next week!" Filming the video made me feel much better.
"Zoe wants to talk to me I'll see you later yeah?" He gave me a hug.
"Thanks Alfred."
Alfie left and I presumed she wanted to talk to him about Joe. "Chai, help me edit this video please."
"Only if you say: Chai is the pizza king and I bow down to him!"
"I'll edit it myself then." I teased.
'@Joe_Sugg: I'm filming a Q&A! Send me your questions and I'll answer them! Use the hashtag #AskSuggy'
At least he was happy enough to still film a video. I saw a couple of tweets about me. '@suggsugg21: @Joe_Sugg who's this girl your all suddenly hanging out with? #AskSuggy'
'@BeckyIsMe: @Joe_Sugg Why were you so rude to me when I saw you in Nandos? #AskSuggy'
I remember that girl. That was the day of the accident. I had a hospital appointment in a few days so they could do something with it.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I thought I'd publish a chapter before the end of 2014. I hope you like the story so far. I changed my Caspar Lee FanFiction into a Ashton Irwin fanfiction. Thanks for reading and have a happy new year! Please comment and vote and tell me what you want to happen and also I might involve some people in the story.