Chapter 20- Perfect

I got into the car and Joe still wouldn't tell me where we were going. Finally we pulled up outside a cute little restaurant. We went inside and was taken to a table for two. "This isn't just it by the way." I ordered some pasta and Joe ordered a burger.
"It's beautiful."
"You look beautiful too."
"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself."
"What's your favourite colour?"
"Turquoise."
"Favourite film?"
"Divergent."
"Favourite YouTuber?"
"Gabby."
"And?"
"Caspar." I said teasing him.
"Well then. Maybe I'll just cancel the rest of the date and let Caspar come instead." He said sarcastically.
"I mean you're alright I suppose." We continued the sarcasm and ended up in fits of laughter after we told each other childhood stories. Once we finished all our food Joe payed for the bill after refusing to let me pay for any of it. He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the park and it was quite busy. We went up to a security guard and Joe showed him a pass and he lead us past all the crowds of people. There was a stage and as soon as I saw who was playing my jaw dropped. "No freaking way!"
"I watched your 25 facts about me and one of them was your love for 5SOS." I gave him a massive hug. We was sat right by the stage as they came out. I caught the eye of Ashton but then Joe put his arm around my waist and he looked away. "Thank you so much for this." I had my head rested on his shoulder. "Anything for you." We were in this position until the concert ended. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me backstage! "WAIT WE'RE GONNA MEET THEM?!"
"Yes, Caspar is mates with Ashton so we got the hook up."
"And that's why Caspar's my favourite." I said sarcastically. We were lead into a room and the boys came in. "OH MY GOD!"
"OH MY GOD! ITS JESSIE!" They screamed back.
We took a whole bunch of selfies and talked and then we had to leave. "It was amazing meeting you guys!"
"It was amazing meeting you too!" I hugged them all.
We left the room and went for a walk. It was around 10 o'clock so it was starting to get dark. It was in November so it was pretty cold. "Joe, where are we going?"
"Where do you wanna go?"
"I don't mind, we could go back to yours and have a movie night."
"That's a great idea." We walked back to his apartment and Caspar was standing at the door. "Joseph Sugg, I said bring her back at 9 o'clock she has a curfew!"
"Sorry, dad!"
"You should be."
I ran up to the spare room and got changed into some sweatpants and a comfy baggy jumper and put my hair up in a messy bun. We sat down on the sofa and I rested my head on his chest. We were watching episodes of Friends because we couldn't be bothered to get up and pick a movie. "Tonight was perfect." I muttered before I fell asleep.

Joe's P.O.V
Tonight was perfect, I heard Jessie mutter it before she fell asleep. Caspar had helped but I was so happy. However her being around 5SOS did make me jealous especially the way she was getting eyed by them.
I kissed her head and before I knew it I was asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry this is quite short but I just wanted it to be the first date. #JOSSIE Please vote and comment and let me know what you think and what you want to happen. There's about 2.4k reads now which is great! Thanks for reading!