Chapter 6- Prank Calls

We got to Dan's apartment and the equipment was all set up.
"JESSIEE!" Phil came out of nowhere and gave me a hug.
"Dan what are we doing for your video?"
"I was thinking #ASKDANANDJESSIE cause I'm boring." He laughed.
"Yeah right filming or KICKING YOUR ASS AT POKEMON!"
"Let's film and then we'll play a nice chilled game of Pokemon!" He said sarcastically.
"My video first!" I decided to call Joe, Chai and Tanya. Dan decided to call Louise, Zoe and PJ. "Hi guys today I'm joined with Daniel Howell otherwise known on the Internet as danisnotonfire!" I said poshly.
"And this is Jessie which you should probably know cause this is her channel!"
"Today we're doing prank calls and Dan's going first!"
"Well ok then! I'm calling Louise!" Louise picked up.
"Hi Dan!"
"Hi.. Louise I have a bit of a problem!"
"What?"
"I got in an argument with Phil and he's kicked me out."
"Oh. Umm you see I've already got someone staying and I don't have any more room is there anywhere else you could go?"
"No..."
"Oh you could sleep on the floor or go to Joe and Caspar's?"
"Caspar's gone to South Africa and Joes in Brighton!"
"Oh..."
"AWW LOUISE! I'm sorry blame Jessie its for her video!"
"Oh my god!"
"Bye Louise!"
"Bye!"We burst into laughter. After phoning Chai about a pizza problem and telling Zoe that Dan wanted to make a beauty line with her we got to Joes prank call. "Joe!"
"Yeah..."
"I'm lost in London and there's some really crazy fans following me!"
"Why don't you call Dan?"
"He's got his phone switched off!"
"Oh well where are you?"
"I don't know! These fans are following me and shouting at me I don't know what to do!"
"Alright well get to the train station and ummm..."
"I had to run away and it's really busy! I don't have enough money for a taxi!"
"I'm on my way to London so I can come find you if you like?"
"I'll try and find out where I am!"
"Do you have any idea?"
"Oh ok yes!"
"Where?"
"I'm at Dan and Phil's filming a prank call video!" I burst into laughter.
"You got me! I can't believe you actually got me!"
"Ha! Told you I'm the pranking queen hand over the crown Mr Sugg!"
"Never!"
"Bye then!"
"Bye!" We both burst out laughing.
"Jessie that was incredible!"
"Ok so that's it for this weeks video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe! Also subscribe to Dan and we are about to film a video for his channel which will be a Q&A so there'll be a link in the description! Byeee!" These videos were going up on Sunday, today was Thursday. My channel had 36,000 subscribers after one video! "HEY JESSIE COME BE IN MY YOUNOW!" I walked into Phil's room just as he was broadcasting.
"THIS IS JESSIE!"
"Hi guys!" I saw comments
'oh my god she really is using these youtubers😒'
'not that bitch!'
'Ugh ugly whore'
"I've gotta go play Pokemon with Dan..." I used that as an excuse to leave. I tried to stop the tears from flowing but I couldn't help it. "Jessie? What's wrong?"
"They were calling me a whore and a bitch and they said I'm using YouTubers to get subscribers and that then I'm gonna ditch you all..." Dan gave me a hug.
"I'll be right back." He went into Phil's room...

Dan's P.O.V
I couldn't take it. The fact they made her cry like that. I went into Phil's room and decided to talk to the viewers...

AUTHORS NOTE:
Please vote and comment. Let me know what you think and you want to happen next. It will get exciting soon don't worry. This is obviously my first fanfic and I may write more in the future but please let me know what you think. Thank You!