Chapter 50: Promise

We were at the fair. It wasn't too crowded but it looked amazing. There was everything there.
"CANDYFLOSS!" Me and Caspar shouted at the same time.
"Guys we just ate" Sophie said laughing at our excitement.
"And?!"
We ran over to the stall and brought some because we were kids at heart.

Corey and Gabby went off to the photo booth because they were going to take pictures as a cute ass couple.

I was eating my candy floss and Joe took some and put it on his face to look like a moustache.
"And who said I couldn't grow facial hair?"
"Everyone"

Caspar had gone off with Sophie to try and win her something so she'd go on a ride with him.

"So are you gonna go on that with me?" I said smirking pointing at the biggest roller coaster.
"No! Bloody hell how can you go on that thing?!"
"It's fun"
"No it's not, it's a death wish"

I laughed at him. We spent some time having a go at different games and he tried to win me things.

Then we met back up with the others and me and Caspar managed to convince Corey to come on the rides with us.

"If we are twins then you should love them as much as I do!" I said grinning.
"I've never been on one"
"Well then we'll go on this one because it isn't that bad."

Joe, Gabby and Sophie stood talking to each other whilst we went on rides.

Joe's P.O.V
I wasn't a pussy I just had a massive fear of roller coasters ok? I was stood with Gabby and Sophie whilst we let them go on rides.
"I have something planned for when we go on the ferris wheel. I'm gonna give her this."

I pulled a little box out of my pocket and they gasped. "I'm not proposing! It's a promise ring."
"Aw, can I see it?"
I opened the box and showed them, it cost quite a bit but I didn't care because it was for her.

"Omg this must have cost a fortune it's beautiful"
"She deserves it"

I watched her on the rides smiling and screaming along with the other guys. I put the ring back in my pocket for safe keeping.

Once they came back Caspar led us to another game where he was determined to win something for Sophie.

Knock the cans down, that's all we had to do. Caspar didn't have the hand eye coordination to do it and kept missing. I on the other hand managed to knock them down and won a giant bear.

"For you malady" I bowed and gave Jessie the bear. She hugged me and Caspar sighed.

"What can I win?"
We walked around a bit and then we came to another game. After many tries Caspar won... A goldfish.

"I mean it's not exactly what I wanted to win you but will you accept it?"
Sophie burst out laughing.
"Aw I shall name him Fredrick. I have fish at home so they'll have a friend."

"So you'll come on the rollercoaster with me?"
"Do I have to?"
"Joe will go on it if you will" Jessie said smirking.
"Wait what?! I never agreed to such thing!"

I guess I'd have to man up and do it.
"Joe?"
"Ugh fine, it's lucky I love you Jess"
"Woo! Are you guys coming?" She said gesturing to Corey and Gabby.