Chapter 60: New Year

Ok so I dropped a bombshell. At that moment my phone went off and I guessed who it was.

'I'm in area, when can you meet? X'
'Ugh I'll just meet you now, where are you?'

I didn't need more drama.

"Look I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to go out to meet someone. I'll be back in the next half hour then I promise it'll just be us as a family."

I hugged Nathan knowing he'd be gone when I got back.

"Remember I'm always here if you need me. I hope it all goes well living with your dad."

"Thanks Jess for everything. If it wasn't for you I'd be stuck there in that hell hole."

I rushed out the door and Brandon texted me to where he was. It was close enough to walk.

When I saw him all I wanted to do was punch his so hard.

"Long time no see Jess"

He went to give me a hug and I pushed him away.

"Are you being fucking serious? I came here to talk about you making my fucking 16 year old sister pregnant! Don't fucking touch me."
I snapped at him.

"Geez. What happened to your face?"

"That's not what we're talking about. You got my sister pregnant then left her on her own!"

"I was drunk!"

"That's not a fucking excuse! You weren't drunk when she told you though, you just got mad. You made her feel like shit!"

"Can you stop fucking shouting?! You look physco."

I was on the edge of losing my shit. I slapped him.

Now I wasn't a violent person. I didn't hit people but he was pushing me so far.

"I hate you, go fuck yourself"

I turned and walked off. How could he stand there with a smug look on his face?

"I didn't want to hurt you Jess"

"Yes you did! That's all you fucking do! You stab me in the heart and when it's finally healed you stab me again!"

He went to say something and then stopped himself.

"Fine, I'll be out of your life then."

"Good" I snapped back at him before leaving and going back to the house.

There was a police officer outside of next doors house. I didn't want to get involved in it even though I would have to.

"Jessica!"

Yep. There it was.

"They're trying to take Mark away but he left"

"Look in the nicest possible way I've done what I'm intended. I'm sorry your physco husband and disappeared and I wish the best for your kids. I just don't think I can involve myself in this any further."

"But he hit you. Don't you want to press charges?"

"No. Look my family has been waiting all day I really should get to them."

I didn't want anything to do with that family anymore apart from Nathan. Their kids were amazing but I couldn't help them anymore.

I carried on walking to my house and I didn't know how much more of the day I could take.

'@JessieeeG: I don't think people realise the amount of drama going on in my personal life'

Everyone was sitting there talking and waiting for me.