Chapter 8- I Like You

Once I got back to Brighton Chai was there waiting for me. He pulled me into a huge hug. "Chai.. I need to breathe!..."
"Sorry!"
We got back to his apartment and got lots of blankets and ice cream and movies. THIS WAS THE LIFE! We watched a few movies and then I got a text from Joe.
'Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? x'
'Yeah come by my place whenever x'
'Cool I'll pick you up at 12 we can grab some lunch or something x'
"JESSIE! It's 11 do you want me to walk you home?"
"Yeah please!"
We walked back to my place and he gave me another tight hug.
'@MyNamesChai: OMG movie night is life especially with your best friend love you @JessieeeG'
The next morning I woke up and looked at the time 10:30. Joe was picking me up at 12. I showered and dip dyed my bright blonde hair blue. I changed into an outfit and scrolled through Twitter.
'@Joe_Sugg: Spending today with @JessieeeG🎉'
I favourited it and then there was a knock at the door which I expected to be Joe coming early, but it wasn't. Brandon. "What are you doing go away!?!"
"I just wanted to say I still like you and I want to get back together!"
"NO! Get away from me you dick!"
"You're such a bitch!"
"You're that cheated on me!"
"Yeah well I got sick of you!"
"PISS OFF YOU PRICK!"
"Jessie? What's going on?!" Joe came up to the door.
"Ha I knew you were a slut!"
Suddenly Joe punched Brandon in the face. "Fuck off, and don't come back!" Joe shouted at him.
"Thank you!" I hugged him tightly.
"Your welcome, who is he anyway?"
"My ex boyfriend... He cheated on me like 6 months ago and now he wants me back."
"Oh."
"Shall we go then?"
"To Nandos?"
"TO NANDOS!"
We raced each other down there and I won. "That ain't fair!"
"Oh it is Mr Sugg!"
"I can't believe I fell for that bloody prank call! I didn't even go to London in the end!"
"I'm just too good!" I winked at him.
"When's the video going up?"
"Tomorrow!"
"Next time your in London please help me prank Caspar good!"
"Maybe." I said teasing him.
We ordered our food and it came within about 5 minutes.
"Hang on I'm just popping to the loo!"
Joe had got medium sauce so whilst he was gone I added a bit of extra hot in his burger. When Joe came back he took a huge bite.
"OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT I ORDERED BLOODY MEDIUM!" I started laughing hysterically.
"You didn't?!"
"Oh yes I did!"
He started laughing as well. '@Joe_Sugg: I really need to stop hanging out with this girl her pranks come out of nowhere😂 @JessieeeG'
"Ugh rude!" I said sarcastically.
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE JOE!!!"
A girl came running up to him.
"Hi."
"Oh it's her..."
"If you're gonna be rude you can leave!"
"That's not a way to talk to a fan!"
"I SAID LEAVE!"
I could feel tears ready to fall but I kept them in. "Can we go?"
"Yeah sure."
Joe payed and we left. He put his arm round me.
"You know they're just jealous?"
"I don't know. I just knew as soon as I showed my face this would happen..."
"Jessie, you know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, you have the funniest sense of humour and your pranks are just well amazing eventhough I'm always receiving them. The haters are jealous, they wish they could be in your position. We all get haters, I get them, Zoe gets them, Alfie gets them and everyone does. We're all here for you and every hater will get blocked and I don't care if they're a subscriber. I like you I like you a lot."

A/N:
He confessed that he liked her. Please leave a comment of what you want to happen, obviously there will be exciting stuff coming up. I have like 229 reads or something so thank you and please follow and vote! Thank You xx