Chapter 23- Its All About You

We got back into the apartment but Joe wasn't there. "Jess, go change and we can watch a movie!" I went into my room and changed into my usual sweatpants and jumper but I left my hair the way it was.
"Cas, what film do you wanna watch?" I couldn't find Caspar anywhere. A light turned on and then there was 5 boys sitting there with guitars. "Its all about you. Its all about you, baby.
It's all about you
It's all about you
Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too,
Said, 'You make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'
And I would answer all your wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you..." Caspar, Alfie, Marcus, Jim and Joe sung. I sat there with a huge smile on my face curious but loving it.
Once they'd finished Joe came over to me. "Jessica Marie Green, you've been in my mind since the day we met. I never meant to hurt you and I never will again. I've been thinking of every way to ask this but will you be my girlfriend?"
I was utter speechless. "Yes!" I hugged him and our lips crashed together. "Now I'm the odd one out!"
"Aww Caspy!"
"Jess, come here for a sec."
"Yeah."
"I spoke to Chai. Cause he told me about how he was angry."
"Oh."
"You need to talk to him yourself but I think he was jealous. He thought you were getting taken away from him but I did the best I could to sort him out."
"Have I mentioned how great of a friend you are?"
"Well.." He said smirking. I hugged him and thanked him. 'Heard what Joe's doing hope he makes you happy x'
'Please don't make this harder. We'll talk when I get back promise I'll be home soon xx'
"So how about that game of FIFA?"
"Come on then Butler and who ever loses gets to be the other ones butler." I said smirking.
"Deal. I've always wanted a butler."
We sat down and started playing.
10 minutes later...
"NO! How? What?"
"Hmm can you get me a can of coke master Butler." The end score was 3-1 to me. '@JessieeeG: My new butler;) @MarcusButler that's what you get when you challenge Jessie:)'
"Here you go. What now malady?"
"Put a film on and see if there's any popcorn."
"Yes ma'am right away ma'am!" We all laughed as he did his job well. I had my head on Joe's chest. "I so need a girlfriend."
"Aww Cornelius I'm sure any girl would do anything to be your girlfriend."
'@Joe_Sugg: It's all about you'
"As great as this is when do we have to tell the world?"
"Whenever you're ready."
"How long are you three staying?"
"Well me and Marcus are off to Brighton tomorrow."
"Well I'm filming with Joe and Caspar tomorrow but Tanya's coming over and then we can all go out for lunch."
"That's sounds good."
"God you two are so cute and you've been together for like half an hour."
"Does Zoe know?"
"Yeah. She wants to have a girly day with you soon just to get to know each other."
"That sounds good." Before I knew it I was falling asleep with a huge smile on my face. Honestly the best day ever.

Authors P.O.V
Thanks for reading. I tried to make it cute. Please vote and comment. I've reached over 3k reads which is amazing! I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that good because it's not that long but I'll make sure the next one is better.